CHAPTER 2

"Good morning Mom". I greeted my mom and pulled a chair to sit.

"What's good about the morning." She spat angrily,I didn't mind and sat to eat breakfast when my aunt spoke

"It's high time you find your self a place to live, we've been hostile enough to keep you in our home."she snicker.

I didn't mind,this taunting goes on everyday from my family.

"You get your payed every month but you don't give as anything."my mom was pointing a finger at me.

That's how they are,I give them money enough and pay for rent but they always taunt me .

"Khushi I need money to buy a dress for my friend's party." Payal my elder sister spoke.

"Payal I gave you money not long a go." I spoke calmly.

"That! I used it for different purpose." She said looking at her manicured fingers.

"Am afraid you have to wait for two weeks." I told her truthfully.

"What?two weeks ?I give you only today,you have to give me the money." She has started a tantrum.

"What happened to the job i recommended for ." I gritted my teeth together.

Before she spoke my mom spoke

"What's the deal if she ask you of more money, if you wouldn't give her don't rub her  joblessness on her face,we know you get paid well from being a psychologist so you give her the money she asked or you leave this house."

"What? leave this house for what just because I don't have the money." I was  boiling inside

"It's either you give her the money or not..." My phone saved me.

"Hello mam." My secretary Priya greeted.

"Yes Priya."I sighed

"Your appointment with Arnav sir I just wanted to remind you."

"Okay,I will  be right there." I got up to leave when my aunt started her drama.

"Hey narkishore disrespectful child not an ounce of  respect, leaving before breakfast." I ignored her and Left.

Since my parents died and got adopted by them there is no day they don't taunt me.They only take care of my food and housing me but love is out of hand.

When we finished high school and I wanted to go to college they refused saying am waisting their money and payed for payal's fee were  as I worked hard and had full scholarship to study psychology.

I graduated with good grades and started working thanks to prito's father who helped me get a job.

As for payal she spent their money for parties and came out with worst grade , because I had to do everything for them, paying rent and their pockets money they always demand money from me. That's why I helped payal get a small job but she ruined it.

I  rode my scooter to the hospital,parked and greeted  the receptionist before entering my office.

"Maa here is your schedule for today."
Priya spoke.

"I told you not to call me maa Priya." She just smiled and then my patients came in till I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said gently,the person walked in with confidence, when I raised my head a handsome man was staring at me and my cheeks became pink he chuckled before sitting.

"Am Khushi Gupta how may I help you." I spoke quitely

"Arnav Singh Raizada." He spoke with authority.i just nodded and he frown.