CHAPTER 59

Next Day

Nandini's home

"Good morning Mom." Raveer greeted his mom pulling a chair to sit.

"Morning son, hope you slept well?" Nandini asked and he smiled.

"I know today people would be shocked when they see you." Nandini said and Raveer laughed.

"We do have difference mom but I actually understand how hard it's for Arnav to cope with everything. He would never see you us his mother that's what am worried about." He spoke gazing at his mother to see her reaction.

"Son am okay with it, the day I gave him out to ratna made me loose every right on him. The only thing I need it's for him to accept us." She said and Raveer nodded.

They had their meal and Raveer kissed her forehead before leaving.

Raizada Mansion

"Aren't you sore from feeding them?" Arnav asked khushi frowning. Khushi laughed.

"What is it Arnav, am giving them their breakfast." Khushi said giggling.

"But khushi, they didn't let you sleep last night and now to, am worried for you." Arnav said

"Am okay arnav, come here." He strode his legs to her and she lightly pecked his lips.

"Arnav I hope you are okay." Arnav knew what khushi was talking about.

"Yeah I am but I cannot just accept her as my mother, no way khushi and you know that. Even though I have totally accepted Raveer but it's all still new to me khushi. There's no woman who can take the place of my mother." Arnav said and khushi understood.

"I understand dear. You are going to be late for your meeting." Khushi reminded.

"Okay, see you soon." He kissed her lips and played with the kids before leaving.

Kolkata female prison

"She's dead already? She was supposed to suffer before she died and this derm tumor got in my way." The police officer muttered.

She it's the niece of madhumati's husband. She wanted her to suffer fate had different things installed for her.

Delhi female prison

"Anjali Anjali." Boss taunted coming in and Anjali groaned.

"Why? Are you unhappy to see me  or you are unhappy your bastard husband it's dead." Boss taunted and Anjali fumed.

"Don't you dare talk about my husband with that filthy mouth of yours." Anjali retorted and boss got angry. She slapped Anjali hard.

"You and I ,who's mouth it's filthy? Don't you dare speak to me like that am warning you Anjali." Boss warned.

"Or what, what are you going to do with me. Or are you going to be crying running to daddy to eliminate me, huh." Anjali answered back and Boss fumed. She held her forcefully.

"You little bitch, I have seen you have made your homework well. Do you wonder why I chose you? Because your husband shyam it's responsible for my downfall. If he wasn't stupid enough and if I wasn't so naive by now I wouldn't be here, do you Know how much people that pathetic bastard of your husband did to innocent lives, I agree am a monster but shyam it's the devil himself. He deserved what they did to him in prison. As for you little bitch here I would show you who it's the boss, get ready Anjali, am giving you the whole day off, you have no idea what awaits you tomorrow."she pushed her on the floor leaving a scared cat behind.