omihina🍋

((AN: requested by MiceChan,, honestly i felt the no angst it hurttss😔✋. Anywayss i hope you like thiss💕))

Hinata was tired of the constant teasing. He knew that Kageyama and Tsukishima were just like that- teasing was just part of their nature- but today their comments had made him more insecure than usual. After having found out a week ago that Hinata and Sakusa were dating they hadn't left Hinata alone about it. Hinata had tried to not let it get to him and hadn't told his Omi-kun, he knew how overprotective he was and didn't want to start any arguements. However today both Tsukishima and Kageyama kept telling Hinata that he was too dirty for Sakusa, that he probably saw him as a germ and disgusting and things like that, despite his boyfriends constant reassurance Hinata couldn't help but feel that he didn't deserve his boyfriend and his teammates comments hadn't helped. He had planned a while ago to go to Omi's house for the night and he knew Sakusa would worry if he cancelled or didn't go, so here he was walking silently, no smile on his face to his boyfriends house.
He stopped at the front door taking a deep breath and putting on a smile before knocking softly on the door, which was opened almost straight away, as if Sakusa had been waiting for him to arrive. Despite the smile Hinata had pasted onto his face, Sakusa could tell that something was wrong and before Hinata could even head to the bathroom to wash his hands, he was swept up by his taller boyfriend and taken to the living room, sat on his lap on the couch,
"Shoyo I can tell that somethings wrong, what is it?"
Hinata tried to stand up muttering something about 'dirty' and 'needs to shower and disinfect', only to be pulled back onto the black haired boys lap.
"Look at me Shoyo. If i thought you were dirty we would not be dating. You would not be in my house. I would wear a mask around you. I definitely wouldn't have brought you into my living room without washing your hands. And last of all I wouldn't do this with you.",
Hinata looked confused as Sakusa picked him up taking him upstairs to his room,
"But Omi i haven't showered"
"We'll shower after", Sakusa put Hinata down on the bed, reiterating what he had said earlier,
"trust me baby if you were dirty i would not do this."
Sakusa hooked his fingers into the waistband of Hinatas shorts and pulled both them and his boxers down quickly as Hinata blushed.
"Omi are you sure?"
"Trust me baby you are the cleanest most perfect person i know, now relax and let me show you how much i want to touch you"
Hinata let out a shaky breath as Sakusa began to pump his member with one hand playing with his nipple with the other whilst attacking his neck with his mouth, immediately beginning to suck on his sweet spot causing him to moan and harden completely. Seeing this Sakusa broke away from his small boyfriends neck, smirking as he saw the little ones state, eyes glazed over in lust, clearly overwhelmed by the sensations he was feeling. He kneeled in front of the little one taking his not so little member into his mouth and sucking, immediately deep-throating his cock, taking all of him into his mouth without breaking eye contact,
"O-Omi-san", Hinata moaned, arching his back as warmth pooled in his lower abdomen, "i'm cummi-", he pulled Sakusas hair as he came in his mouth breathing heavily as Sakusa grunted cumming in his own hand as he had been jerking himself off at the sight of his boyfriends ahegao face. He swallowed Hinatas cum, a strand slipping out of the corner of his mouth and sliding down his chin.
"See now we're dirty", smirked Sakusa as he took Hinatas hand and took him to the bathroom, "but as long as i'm the one making you dirty i don't care. I love you Shoyo, don't you dare ever doubt that."
Hinata gave him a quick kiss before pulling him into the shower and turning on the water, "I love you too Omi-san", replied Hinata a mischievous glint in his eyes, "its your turn now", he whispered as he got on his knees.
To say the least it was a long night and Hinata couldn't train the next day ;)

((751 words AN:i have a thing for ending smuts w ily😭 anywayss Sakusa is so ooc b i love this ship so whateverr. Tysmm MiceChan for requesting thiss i hope its okayy💕))