oikurohina🍋

(( AN: requested by KreetiGupta8💞. I'm really sorry about how long its taking me between chapters, but my life is falling apart and i'm finding it really hard to write atm, sorry :( ))

Hinata blushed as he was cornered by both the Nekoma and Aoba Johsai captains.
"So Chibi-chan, who's your favourite", whispered Kuroo as he leaned down, breath ghosting across Hinatas earlobe.
"It's me right Chibi?", added Oikawa as he bent down, placing a soft kiss in the crook of the youngers neck, turning with a smirk towards Kuroo as the tangerine shivered, breath hitching in response to the flirtatious actions.
"I-I like b-both of you", replied Hinata, raising his hands to cover his face as he blushed profusely, "As- As in like you as more than f-friends".
Kuroo and Oikawa turned to each other once more, their surprised expressions quickly changing into smirks as they fully processed what their long-time crush had just told them.
"Well lets go then Chibi-chan", Kuroo said as he grabbed Hinatas hand,
"Yeah, what are we doing wasting out time here?", added Oikawa as he picked up the stunned gingers other hand, "my apartments just down the road, lets head there". Hinata just nodded, dazed by the fact that he hadn't faced immediate rejection, and instead the captains seemed to be almost...happy about his confession?

((Timeskip to Oikawas apartment bc I have no motivation👍))

"So Chibi...", began Oikawa as the three entered his apartment, "You like both of us huh?". The orange-haired boy just nodded in response, cheeks flushed as he stared intently at the floor. Kuroo picked up his face, grasping the smallers chin softly as he puleld him up to look the olders in the eye.
"We like you too baby, we've just been waiting to be allowed to do this...", Kuroo didn't even let the confusion settle on Hinatas face before he pulled him into a rough kiss, immediately inserting his tongue into the smaller boys mouth, who gladly let the older dominate him, melting into the ravenettes arms as the tallers hands began to roam his body, pinching and squeezing as Hinata felt heat begin to rush towards his lower body.
"Oh hard already baby,", lust laced Oikawas playful words as he pulled Hinata away from Kuroo, picking the smaller up and walking upstairs, "let's carry this on in bed then shall we". Kuroo followed behind them, removing his tshirt as he closed the bedroom door behind them, turning around as he was removing his trousers to see Oikawa already down to his boxers, one finger inserted into the already nude ginger, who was squirming in pleasure as he lay ass up on the bed.
"Mm, wait for me chibi-chan", purred Kuroo as he took off his boxers, stroking his hard length slowly, watching in delight as Hinatas eyes widened in disbelief at his size, "Is he prepped enough?", he asked tyrning towards Oikawa, who nodded as he pulled down his own boxers. Placing himself at the youngers entrance, Kuroo slowly pushed himself in, groaning quietly as Hinatas walls clenched around his cock as the smaller let out a loud moan, "K-Kuroo, s-so b-big".
"I think theres still space for more Chibi", interrupted Oikawa as he aligned his dick with Hinatas asshole, manoeuvring so that he could insert himself alongside the ravenette. He pushed in carefully, making sure not to hurt the red-head, concentrating on his face for any signs of pain but instead seeing only lust engulfing him as he looked over his shoulder at the two boys.
"aAh- s-so full nNg", moaned Hinata as Oikawa finally inserted himself fully, he waited until the slight pain was gone, "y-you can move now".
Oikawa and Kuroo didn't hesitate, slowly thrusting their hips at first, grunting as the younger bucked his hips at the sensation. It wasn't long before they could no longer hold back, pounding into the youngers stretched hole as he screamed in ecstasy, sweat rolling down their faces as all three reached their peak.
"c-cummi-AH", whimpered Hinata as he came onto the bed below him, Oikawa grabbed his hips as his knees gave out, trembling as he was engulfed by his orgasm.
"Fuck baby", grunted Kuroo as he released inside his hole, spurting his warm load deep inside the younger, quickly followed by Oikawa. They rode out their highs inside the boy, thrusting softly as their breathing evened out before they pulled out and each lay on either side of Hinata who had closed his eyes and was clearly nearly asleep.
"Well, as much as i'd love to have Shoyo all to myself, if you make him happy too and we get to make him feel this good, I don't mind sharing.", Oikawa said to the bed-haired make lying on the other side of their now-boyfriend, not taking his eyes off of Hinata however as he stared in complete adoration.
"Yeah, and seeing him this much of a mess definitely makes it worth it.", replied Kuroo, chuckling as he continued to run his fingers through the the youngers hair.
"I love you so much Shoyo", they both whispered in unison, smiling before closing their eyes and beginning to drift off to sleep.
"I love you both more".

((886 words AN: KreetiGupta8 sorry this took so long to get done :( Yeah so i just wanted to let my readers know i'll probably only be able to post 1/2 times a week now bc of new circumstances to do with my home-life :(( kinda upset but i hope you guys don't mind too much💔))