asanoyahina🍋

(( AN: requested by OrangeSherberty💞 ))

Hinata blushed as he recognised the sounds he could hear coming from the club room. As he opened the he could hear soft grunting as well as the faint sound of gagging. His froze as he made eye contact with Nishinoya who's mouth was wrapped around Asahi's cock.
"i-I sorry i-I left my school bag...i-i'll leave now", stuttered Hinata, averting his eyes as he quickly grabbed his bag that was sitting next to Asahi. He turned to leave rapidly, only to be spun back around as Asahi grabbed his wrist,
"Leaving now puppy? I can see the problem in your pants over there, stay and we'll help you out", smirked the ace, strangely dominant in comparison to his usually sweet demeanour. It was hot.
Hinata blushed as he realised that he had been staring, entranced as Asahi groaned freely, captivated by the sight of his libero bobbing his head up and down the aces member. Suddenly Hinata felt himself being pulled down into an intense kiss, Asahi grabbed Hinatas collar, grunting as he came in Noyas mouth releasing the first years lips from his grasp. Swallowing the substance in his mouth Nishinoya stood up, moving behind Hinata and wrapping his arms around him whilst placing small hickeys across the back of his neck, causing him to let out tiny whimpers of pleasure and giving Asahi an opening to slip his tongue into the smallers mouth, immediately dominating him and exploring his mouth fervently.

It wasn't long before Hinata was stripped of his clothes and positioned in all fours on the floor with both boys kneeling behind him, staring at his tight hole lustfully as they slowly ran their hands up and down their own members. Suddenly Asahi pushed a finger into the first years exposed hole, he gasped at the intrusion, wriggling as two more fingers were added, slowly the uncomfortable feeling becoming pleasurable.
"M-more p-please more", begged the red-head, looking behind him over his shoulder to make eye contact with the older boys, who were looking at each other with a menacing smile plastered on each of their faces.
"Me first", whispered Noya as he slowly pushed himself into Hinata, groaning at the warmth being inside the younger offered, Shoyo groaned loudly, nodding after a minute signifying that he had adjusted.
"Now me", grinned Asahi, positioning himself next to the libero as Hinata swung his head around in shock, he didn't even give the boy time to react before pushing himself in alongside Noya, drawing a long moan from Hinatas mouth.
"aH, AH, s-so f-full", moaned Hinata, arching his back as he felt his insides being stuffed by two of his senpais at the same time, "y-you can m-move now".
Asahi and Noya wasted no time, starting to thrust at a moderate speed as soon as Hinata gave them the go-ahead, quickly falling into a rhythm, hips moving in sync with each other as they alternated in hitting the youngers prostate, quickly pushing the younger to the point where he could no longer form a coherent sentence, letting out their own breathy moans as his asshole clenched slightly each time they slammed in and out.
"c-CummingAH", Hinata managed to scream out before releasing all over himself, legs shaking with over sensitivity as he felt the older boys continue to pound into him. Tears if pleasure formed in his eyes as he gasped, feeling each thrust more than before as the olders finally neared their own releases.
"i-inside please", breathed out the youngest as he felt the two cocks inside of him twitch, they thrusted once more, burying themselves in Hinatas body as both Asahi and Nishinoya came, spilling their seed deep inside the tangerines hole as they groaned in ecstasy, feeling the boy clench at the sensation of being filled with their milk. They both pulled out watching as cum dribbled out of Hinatas hole which was still clenching and unclenching on the air around him as drool dribbled down his chin, his eyes fluttering shut as his legs continued to shake from the pleasure he had just received.
"You did so good baby", Asahi growled in Hinatas ear as Nishinoya leaned down and kissed the boy softly on the lips.
"Mm you felt so good Sho", added Noya as he moved down, littering small kisses across Hinatas collarbones, he looked at Asahi, "how would you feel about becoming our boyfriend Sho?".
All traces of tiredness disappeared from Hinatas face as he sat up smiling widely, pulling his senpais into a tight hug, "i'd love to be you guys' boyfriend wahhh!". Hinata tried to stand up, planning on jumping to express his excitement only to wince as soon as he sat up, Asahi and Noya both chuckled,
"Looks like we have to make sure we only fuck on weekends", laughed Nishinoya,
"Yeah, Suga would kill us if you couldn't practice cause of us", added Asahi, he shivered slightly at the thought of Sugas wrath, he picked up Hinata, "Anyways boyfriend would you like to come over to mine to watch a movie with me and Noya?".
Hinata snuggled into the aces chest as he nodded, missing the loving smiles exchanged over his head as they cleaned up and walked out of the club room.

((893 words AN:OrangeSherberty, here you goo, hope you like it))