kitahina🍋

((AN: requested by shooxmii. I'm starting this at 5am where i live since i can't sleep so more content for u guys ig also i made them kInKy😃))

Kita was known as the boss. He was the bossy friend. He was constantly bossing around Atsumu and Osamu. That's why everyone was so shocked when they saw his personality around his boyfriend. Around Hinata, Kita was gentle and caring, he didn't shout or lose his temper, he was patient.
Not that Hinata didn't see Kitas bossy side, because you better believe he did, and when he did, he thoroughly enjoyed it. Sometimes Hinata wondered what would happen if he decided to be bratty, but he had never had the courage...up until now.

"On all fours, baby, now.", growled Kita motioning to  his small sub who was currently sitting unclothed on the bed in front of him, he had come home to his boyfriend already naked waiting for him in his bedroom. Much to his surprise Hinata didn't move, instead dropping to his knees on the floor, pulling down the olders trousers and boxers and immediately taking his swollen erection into his mouth. Kita groaned as Hinata hollowed out his cheeks, bobbing his head up and down on the olders member. It didn't take long for Kita to cum in the orange-haired boys mouth as his dick was deep throated, his tip hitting the back of Hinatas throat one final time before the younger swallowed his boyfriends semen. Hinata felt himself being lifted up and placed on all fours. ass up as he lay on the bed expecting to be thrusted into. He gasped in a mixture of shock and pleasure when he felt a sharp slap land on his buttock. "Looks like i'm going to have to punish you since you decided to ignore me baby", smirked Kita as he spanked Hinatas other ass cheek, now leaving him with matching red hand prints on each cheek.
"s-Sorry daddy, i-i'll do what you say now", mewled the little crow as he received his third spank from the older.
"i know that baby, now be quiet, i'm being nice and only giving you 5 spanks", growled Kita in the youngers ear. Hinata shivered, becoming more aroused from the mixture of the tingling pain and the husky sound of his boyfriends voice right next to his ear.
Having administered the smallers punishment the older slowly pushed a finger inside Hinatas tight hole, pushing it in and put slowly as he added two more fingers, ensuring that his boyfriend was stretched out properly before he could wreck him. "Are you ready baby?", whispered Kita, not waiting for a reply from Hinata before thrusting into him suddenly, immediately picking up pace as the younger moaned out his name. "That's not what you're meant to call me is it baby?", groaned out Kita as he nibbled the moaning tangerines ear.
"d-Daddy, f-fastER!", screamed Hinata, arching his back as the inarizaki captain hit his prostate. Kita smirked knowing that he'd hit the spot he'd been looking for, continuing to thrust into the same place, teasing and abusing the youngers prostate as Hinata scratched at the olders back, biting his shoulder to stifle his screams of overwhelming pleasure. "Daddy, i'm gonna cu-", Hinata was cut off as Kita pressed a finger on the youngers tip, covering his slit and preventing him from reaching his release. The younger mewled in discontent before letting let out a string of loud incoherent moans, "da-AHddy. p-please i- cum, let me please...". Kita grinned thrusting roughly into the younger one last time before removing his finger from his tip, allowing the sub to spurt his sticky white cum all over himself, before pulling put of the tangerines hole, stroking his member one last time and whispering a quiet, "fuck baby" as he came on Hinatas chest, decorating his pale body with his cum. He stared down at the cum-covered smaller boy before giving him a soft peck on the cheek, "Hey Sho are you okay", he whispered as he picked up the redhead and began walking to the bathroom.
"y-yeah", replied Hinata breathlessly, "though if thats my punishment for disobeying you l, i might have to be bratty more often", he giggled.
Kita smirked at the younger before kissing his cheek lovingly, "just don't do it too often or you'll barely ever be able to practice". They both giggled quietly as Kita walked into the shower, Hinata still in his arms.
"Love you Shinsuke.", whispered Hinata as he was put down stepping under the showerhead.
"Love you more Sho".

((775 words AN: so yeah🤠 shooxmii i'm working my way through your requests tysm for them, since they're actually motivating me to do something other than lie in bed. I hope you're liking these so farr😽))