tenhina🍋

((AN: requested by InvaderDeku. Tenhina is so cute ahhh. Also this has basically become a smut book at this point but idm😭✨))

"Tendou-san can you teach me how to block like you do?! Your blocks are so gwah and cool, I want to be able to do them just like you!!!".
Tendou blushed as he was showered in compliments by his crush. The practice match between Shiratorizawa and Karasuno had finished a while ago and although most people had changed and gone home Tendou had decided to stay back and train some more. He whipped around to face Hinata who was bouncing on the spot, somehow still filled with energy despite the intense match that had just been played. "Of course Shrimpy, though i doubt you'll be able to match my amazingness".
Hinata pouted, "Hey! Don't call me Shrimpy i'm not THAT short :("
Tendou blushed at the red heads reaction, quickly turning away to hide his burning face and instructing Hinata to demonstrate how he blocks. Hinata bounced over to the net, bright smile returning to his face as he jumped as high as he could arms outstretched above him, mimicking the manner in which he usually blocks his opponent's. His jersey lifted slightly as he jumped giving the guess-monster a perfect view of his smooth, lightly defined abs. Tendous thoughts were interrupted by a thud as Hinata landed on his back, he ran over to the small boy concern etched onto his face as he leaned over him, looking him up and down for any injuries. "Sorry, Tendou-san i didn't mean to fall, I just got to excited when i jumped", explained Hinata sheepishly rubbing the back of his head, "Dont worry though i'm fine", he beamed.
"Mhm you sure are fine shrimpy", said Tendou eyes flicking down to Hinatas exposed chest, his shirt had stayed lifted when he fell. Tendou leaned forwards kissing Hinata aggressively but not forcibly, not taking away the boys option to breath; to his slight surprise the other kissed back almost straight away, not even waiting for Tendou to ask for entrance before opening his mouth and allowing the olders tounge to explore. Tendou broke the kiss, "eager today eh shrimpy", he smirked as he pulled both of their shirts off completely, this time leaning in and sucking and nibbling Hinatas nipples, the smaller boys breath was becoming increasingly irregular and his pants were becoming uncomfortable. Tendou ran his finger over Hinatas crotch, smirking as he felt him stiffen and his breath hitch, he quickly pulled the others then his shorts off with one hand and placed the other hands fingers in Hinatas mouth instructing him to suck. Removing his hand from Hinatas mouth he pushed two fingers into the tangerines tight hole without warning, the tangerine sighed in pleasure as the the older scissored his hole, whining at the loss of heat when he removed his fingers, "Don't worry baby, i'm about to give you something even better" smirked Tendou before slamming himself into Hinata, a loud moan leaving both of their mouths as his thick length was enveloped in the orangettes ass. After giving the smaller some time to adjust, Tendou began thrusting quickly, moving as if trying to find something. He knew he'd found it when Hinata let out a loud "Satori...aAh...Satori". He grinned as he slammed repeatedly into the same spot, feeling Hinatas asshole twitch as got close to his limit. "Go on baby, cum for me, i want to see your face when you cum", Tendou whispered as he leaned towards Hinatas ear nibbling his earlobe. The tangerines ass clenched around the olders dick as thick white liquid spurted out of his tip decorating his chest, some even reaching his face. The erotic sight only turned on taller even more, he thrust even harder into the shaking, now oversensitive boy before cumming, spilling his warm load inside of the middleblocker, pulling out and watching as some leaked onto the gym floor. Tendou grinned as he got up to get some towels, eyes sweeping over the heavily-breathing middleblocker, "looks like i tired you out more than the match shrimpy".
"Well you went very hard, im not even sure i can walk now", replied Hinata pouting up at the other.
"Ooopsiieess, next time i'll be gentler", smirked Tendou, knowing that if anything, he go even harder,
"n-ne-NEXT TIME!!", exclaimed Hinata eyes wide.
"Well i do like you and i have for a while, i don't tend to put my dick in anyones ass you know, i was hoping you'd be my boyfriend?", replied Tendou, still unable to remove the smirk from his face.
"YOU DONT NEED TO BE SO VULGAR ABOUT IT", squeaked Hinata, "but erm i-i do like you too, so as long as you don't stop me from walking next time, i'd really like to be your boyfriend!" exclaimed Hinata blushing a little. Tendou just grinned, he had fucked and began dating his crush on the same day, he'd never been happier.

((842 words. AN: so i'm trying to make my lemons less repetitive, can you guys lmk if they do get too repetitive, i don't want my stories to become too boring :(. Anywayss thankyou InvaderDeku for the request i love this ship smm!))