akakenhina🍋

(( AN: requested by 1Angelic0💞. I'm so sorry that this took so long to post :/ I currently have over 20 requests to work on not including this one so er😃))

The fukurodani, nekoma and karasuno teams sat crossed legged in the middle of the hall. It was the last evening of training camp and the coaches had extended the players curfew, meaning the three teams had decided to spend their last evening together playing games in the gym. Chaotic as ever, Suga had suggested playing 7 minutes in heaven, his hidden agenda obvious when he exited the closet holding hands with Daichi and significantly more disheveled. Hinata giggled as the two sat down next to him before he span the bottle. He could have sworn he heard people hold their breath as it spun, but simply shook it off as it slowed.
"Its between Kenma and Akaashi...What does that mean?", asked Hinata tilting his head to the side as he looked at the two boys.
"That just means you go into the cupboard with both of us Sho", replied Kenma as Akaashi took the youngers hand, pulling him up and practically dragging him towards the closet as Kenma followed behind them, quickly closing and locking the door behind them.
"Soooo..." started Hinata staring down at his feet as he played with his fingers, being stuck in a cupboard with both of his crushes had not been part of his schedule for this camp. Akaashi nodded at Kenma, a small smile gracing his face as he leaned down towards the first year,
"If you want us to stop at any time, tell us.", he whispered, before pressing his lips against the redheads open mouth, deepening the kiss when Hinata didn't resist, rather instead melting into it.
"Ngh, k-Kenma", moaned Hinata as Akaashi pulled away for air and the blonde setter placed his hands beneath the youngers shirt, pinching and twisting his nipples as he squirmed at the pleasurable sensation. Hinata gasped as Akaashi quickly undressed him, leaving the small boy exposed to the cold air as he slowly began pushing a finger into his entrance. Kenma swallowed the gingers small whimpers of pleasure in a passionate kiss, swiping his tongue across the others as if attempting to capture his taste.
"You're stretched enough now baby, I'm going in okay.", said Akaashi as he pulled put his fingers and removed his shorts. He pushed himself in slowly, closing his eyes tightly as Hinata unconsciously squeezed around his length, groaned as he finally bottomed out, "tell me when i can move".
The black haired second year began thrusting slowly after receiving a nod from the first year, grunting quietly as the bottoms moans increased in volume as he began to pound into him.
"You need to be quieter kitten or everybody will hear you", whispered Kenma as he tilted Hinatas face towards him, "Here, suck this for me, it should help you keep quiet". Hinata took Kenmas dick into his mouth sucking softly, looking up at the older for reassurance.
"Fuck Sho, don't look at me like that i won't be able to hold back",
"d-don't ngh then-aAh", came Hinatas slightly muffled reply, causing Kenma to grunt as the smallers voice and moans sent vibrations down his cock. At the youngers words Kenma lost all his previous inhibitions, fucking into Hinatas mouth as Akaashi continued to pound into him from behind.
"Fuck- Hinata baby i'm gonna cum",
"M-me too Sho",
"mMm", came Hinatas response, a muffled mixture of a moan and agreement as both setters released into him at the same time, filling both his holes with their cum as he came at the sensation. The ginger panted as Kenma pulled out of his mouth and he swallowed the blondes load, legs shaking as Akaashi pulled out from his ass, mantaining a firm grip on his waist as he did so. Kenma passed the other setter a towel from a nearby shelf and helped him clean and dress Hinata, who was looking between them a blush plastered across his face.
"S-so what does this make us?", squeaked out Hinata as the two setters turned to look at him after having pulled on their clothes.
"Well, if you'll accept us, we'd like to be you to be both of our boyfriends", said Akaashi as Kenma nodded beside him. Hinata broke out into a wide smile,
"I'd love for you guys to be my boyfriends, I love youuuu!", he exclaimed as he beamed, his happiness seemingly infectious as small smiles appeared on both the second years faces.
"We love you too Kitten", replied Kenma, unlocking the door as Akaashi scooped Hinata into his arms and carried him out of the closet.
"Wellll, that was more than 7 minutes", teased Suga, causing Hinata to bury his face in Akaashis chest as Kenma and Akaashi just smiled to themselves, ignoring the jealous stares burning into them from half of the other players; they were the ones the tangerine loved after all, they knew they didn't have to worry about the others anymore.

((851 words AN: 1Angelic0, I hope this was okayy💞. I actually hate writing dialogue so much but i still put so much of it in these😭😭😭 I'm kinda going through creative block atm so i'm sorry thats its taking so long to post :( ))