atsuhina🍋

(( AN: requested by babytendo. Tysm for giving me a storyline too))

Atsumu glared at the male who seemed to be approaching him and Hinata as they walked through the shopping centre, the man - seemingly unfazed - simply smirked at the blonde as he reached them, turning to Hinata and attempting to start a conversation with the younger. "I like your skirt little man, wanna show me whats underneath it?", asked the guy as he picked up the edge of the gingers skirt, who was now clearly being made uncomfortable by the perv. Sensing this Atsumu quickly picked up the younger, and began making their way out the shopping centre, growling lowly as he heard the man shout something about 'next time' and 'less clothes'.
"A-Atsumu wh-where are we going? We didn't even go to the cafe?", asked the redhead. He stopped struggling to get out of his boyfriends arms when he saw the angry expression on the olders face. Atsumu had kept his concerns about Hinata going in public whilst cross-dressing, it wasn't that he had anything against it, he simply didn't want what was his to be hit on; after all seeing Hinata in a skirt literally turned him on every time he saw him and he knew that it would others too. When they arrived at the apartment Atsumu quickly threw the younger onto the bed, immediately beginning to attack his neck, sucking on Hinatas sweet spot as his hands delved beneath the youngers shirt, playing with his nipples as his breath hitched. "ah-Atsumu...m-more p-please", let out the younger as the setter pulled off the short orange skirt he had been wearing.
Atsumu smirked, leaning down to whisper in the youngers ear as he quickly pushed two fingers into his hole, "Okay baby, sure. But i'm not going easy today, you'll be walking with a limp when i'm done, just to show those guys that you're taken.". Hinata looked at the older with wide-eyes, both from the shock of being stretched so suddenly as well as from the excitement he felt from the words that had just been uttered to him, he whined as he felt Atsumu remove his fingers, though he wasn't left empty for long as the older quickly pushed his hard length into the youngers tiny pink hole, immediately thrusting at a rapid pace, finding and abusing the small boys prostate in no time.
"n-Ngh A-atsu-", Hinata was interrupted mid-moan as a hand was clamped over his mouth,
"That's not my name baby, is it?", Atsumu asked as he paused his thrusting.
"n-no d-daddy-aAhH", moaned out the younger as the older wuickly recommenced his pounding, "y-YES DADDY R-RIGHT THERE nGh", Hinata screamed as he came on his chest, arching his back and rolling his eyes as he reached his peak. Atsumu grunted as he thrusted once more before pulling out of the youngers hole and cumming on his chest as well, "You did so well for daddy, well done baby", he whispered as he lay down next to Hinata after wiping them both down.
"mM, by back hurts now Tsumu", pouted the younger without opening his eyes, "and i my necks covered in marks!". Atsumu smirked to himself as he admired his work, placing a quick kiss on Hinatas cheek, he had truly covered the middle-blockers neck in hickeys, there was no space left for new ones at all, "Next time everyone will know who you belong to, you won't have to deal with those creeps.", he whispered.
"I still have to deal with you though.", giggled the younger quietly before burying his face in the olders chest. Not even minutes later tiny snores could be heard, Atsumu smiled to himself as he fell asleep next to his tiny sunshine, he couldn't be any happier that he was his.

((650 words AN: babytendo hope you enjoyed thiss💞. I have so many requests to work on atm but i'm trying to get them done without rushing them and making some less good quality than others (i'm not sure if that makes sense but yeah😹) anyways tysm for all the requests guyss ilyy💞))