iwaoihina🍋

(( AN: requested by shooxmii & Hajispook. IM OBSESSED WITH THIS SHIP ATM DONT TALK TO ME AHH😃))

Oikawa stood up and ran to the front door of the apartment he shared with his two boyfriends, Iwaizumi trailing behind him as they heard the door open and shut, before a small orange-haired boy rounded the corner.
"Shoyooo! Both me and Iwa-chan managed to get off work early to spend time with you!", cried the brunette, stepping forwards to hug his youngest boyfriend. Both Oikawa and Iwaizumi froze as Hinata stepped to the side, avoiding Oikawas embrace with his eyes burning pointedly into the floor.
"Sho... Whats wrong?", asked Iwaizumi softly, moving towards the younger and placing a hand on each of his shoulders, gently preventing him from turning away. Hinata looked up, his soft brown eyes meeting both of his boyfriends concerned gazes,
"I-I just- I thought that you two kept getting back late so you could have sex without me,", stuttered the younger as he played with his fingers, he continued looking down at his feet again, "I mean i'm not as experienced as you guys... i thought maybe you don't enjoy it as much with me...". Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked at each other in disbelief, before realising that they had never told the younger that they would be working late, they had just come home together tired each evening much later than usual and gone to bed without offering their boyfriend any type of explanation, for nearly two entire weeks now. Honestly they probably would have made the same assumptions if they were in his place.
"We're so sorry Sho, we forgot to tell you that we were both put on the late shifts!", exclaimed Oikawa, kneeling down in front of the ginger and tucking a strand of his red hair behind his ear.
"Trust me baby, being in bed with you is very enjoyable for both of us", said Iwaizumi as he knelt next to Oikawa, he couldn't help but smirk as the younger blushed at his words, "why don't we show you how much we enjoy it huh?", he continued. Oikawa picked up the smaller boy and carried him to the threes shared bedroom, walking behind Iwaizumi who opened then closed the door for them whilst the brunette placed the tangerine down on the bed, quickly claiming the small boys lips. Iwaizumi wasted no time, he unbuttoned Hinatas shirt, and pulled off his own, tossing them to some corner of the room before attacking the smaller boys chest, he ran his tongue across the youngers nipples before sucking on his chest, leaving dark, defined hickeys across his pale torso. Hinata moaned as Oikawa released his lips and tugged down his shorts and boxers, leaving Hinata exposed to both of them lying on the bed. The older two stepped back, admiring the beautiful boy in front of them before they were snapped back to reality,
"Hey! I-Its not fair if only i'm naked", mumbled Hinata pouting slightly as the two smirked at him before pulling of the remaining clothes they had been wearing. Both Oikawa and Iwaizumi moved forwards but the former ace reached their boyfriend first, quickly placing a finger at Hinatas entrance before pushing it in and beginning to pump it in and out rapidly, the tanned male added two more fingers, stretching out the younger until he thought he was ready before placing his hard cock in line with his entrance. Hinata hissed slightly as the older slowly pushed the tip in, it had been nearly a month since he'd last been penetrated and he wasn't fully adjusted again yet.
"Shit baby, you're so tight, relax a bit for me", grunted Iwaizumi as he managed to push himself halfway in, Hinata nodded before trying to relax, he felt Iwaizumi push himself in completely once he had successfully relaxed. After letting the red-head adjust the black-haired male began to thrust quickly, unable to hold back as the smaller male beneath him moaned his name shamelessly, clenching his hole slightly every time he slightly brushed against his prostate.
"aAh nGh Hajime, s-so g-good AH", moaned the younger, as he closed his eyes feeling pleasure wash over his body. He quickly opened his eyes as he felt something being placed on his lips,
"Suck me Shoyo", instructed Oikawa as he stopped running his hand up and down his own dick, moaning slightly as he felt the youngers lips wrap around his tip, since he was lying down the younger couldn't bob his head so the older began to slowly thrust his hips, grunting as he face-fucked the younger, watching as tears formed in the corners of his eyes both from the sensation of the large cock he was deepthroating hitting the back of his throat and the dick that was fucking him mercilessly from behind ramming into his prostate. He let out a muffled moan, louder than before, the sensation pushing Oikawa over the edge as he came in the younger boys mouth before pulling out and watching as Hinata came too, releasing onto his chest as he arched his back in pleasure, Oikawas cum dripped freely down his chin as his tongue hung out of his mouth. The sight in front of him pushed Iwaizumi over the edge he came in the youngers boys hole as he grabbed Oikawa and pulled him into a kiss. Iwaizumi pulled out of Hinata as he broke the kiss with Oikawa, watching as his cum gushed out of the smallers fucked-out hole. He leaned down and kissed Hinata softly on the lips, followed by Oikawa who did the same.
"See, that was amazing Sho.", whispered Oikawa as he lay on the bed next to Hinata.
"You're perfect baby, trust me, I don't want to have sex without you", added Iwaizumi before climbing into the bed on Hinatas other side and wrapping his arms around both of his boyfriends, "I don't want to have sex with anyone other than you guys, I love you so much.". Hinata mumbled something in reply before letting out a soft snore. Oikawa chuckled before looking up at Iwaizumi,
"We love you too Iwa-chan", he replied before nestling his face into Hinatas hair as they quickly drifted off to sleep, all three entangled in each others arms.

((1060 words AN: shooxmii & Hajispook hope this was okayy, I don't think i'm great at writing threesomes yet! ))