noyahina🍋

(( AN: requested by damona10, tysm for giving me a slight storyline to work with too🥰. This is definitely one of my favourite rarepair ships even though i love them all!!!))

Hinata was thrown onto the bed by his boyfriend, panting, both off them already out of breath from the urgent kisses Nishinoya had been pressing against Hinatas lips as he carried the younger to his bedroom. "You've been a bad boy today haven't you? Flirting with Kageyama and Tsukishima right in front of me.", growled the libero, before pulling off the youngers shirt and leaning down, sucking on the orangettes nipples and leaving dark hickeys across his pale chest.
"n-No, i-i wasn't flirting we were just practici- aAh n-Noya!", Hinatas explanation was interrupted as his boyfriend pressed his knee against his hard-on, he let out a needy whine, bucking his hips as he attempted to create friction between him and Noya.
"Lookie here, you really are Daddys needy little slut.", Noya smirked as the tiny middleblocker let out another moan as he pushed his knee against his member once more.
"p-Please daddy i w-want you in me...", moaned the younger turned on by the olders words, ready to do whatever was asked of him, "i'll do whatever you want daddy, i j-just want you inside!".
Noya smirked at his needy sub, pushing him to his knees in front of him as he pulled down his shorts and boxers, simply instructing the younger to "suck". Shoyo immediately took Noyas entire length into his mouth. Hollowing out his cheeks as he bobbed his head up and down, deepthroating his boyfriends cock as much as he could in his tiny mouth. He gazed up at his boyfriend with wide eyes who was groaning in pleasure. As they made eye contact Noya began thrusting into the youngers mouth, his tip hitting the back of Hinatas throat with every thrust, making the redhead choke a little as the older came down his throat. The libero immediately pulled out and picked up his small sub, sitting on his bed and placing his boyfriend on his lap. "Ride me Sho. No prep today since you were a naughty boy.". Hinata nodded, biting his lip as he lifted himself onto his boyfriends cock, eyes closing as he moaned out in pleasure as he slowly slid himself down onto his boyfriends dick. "ah-aAH", he practically screamed as the older suddenly grabbed his hips and pushed him down completely onto his member, "nNgh, s-So deEp aAh", he let out a string of moans as he began to bounce on his boyfriends cock, the older thrusting his hips upwards in order to ensure that he hit Shoyos prostate every time. "You look like such a pretty little slut when you ride me baby. So lewd and exposed for Daddy.", grunted Noya as he continued to slam down Hinatas hips.
"o-only for you d-daddy, nNgh", Hinata could barely form a complete sentence as he felt warmth pooling in his stomach, "c-can i cum d-daddy?".
Noya nodded, "Since you asked for permission. I'm close too baby so keep going.". Hinata moaned loudly as he came, cum spurting out of his tip and onto Nishinoya, decorating the olders chest with the sticky white substance. The libero grunted as he continued to thrust, the sight of his boyfriend bouncing on him as his legs shook and his tongue hung out of his mouth with his eyes half-lidded whilst his now-sensitive ass tightened around his dick bringing him to his orgasm. He came deep inside of the tangerines ass, filling the boys hole with his cum as he moaned out a loud, "Fuck baby, you're such a good little slut for me, aAH!".
The libero pulled out of the younger and lay next to him as cum dripped out of Hinatas fucked out hole, pooling on the bedsheets beneath him. Hinata immediately buried his head in the Liberos chest. "Sorry if i went too hard baby, I just got so jealous seeing you so close to the others.", Nishinoya whispered quietly into the youngers hair.
"I-Its okay i-i liked it.", replied the smaller, looking up at the older and smiling brightly, breath still uneven from the rough fucking he had just recieved. Noya wrapped his arms around the small middleblocker and squeezed him tightly, "I don't know what i did to deserve you but I'm so happy i have you,", he whispered, "I love you baby.".
Hinata giggled as he pecked the older softly on the cheek, "i love you more Yuu.".

((773 words AN: So i tried having a shorter intro and getting directly to the smut, i'm hoping it doesn't seem rushed? Anyways damona10 i hope you liked itt<3))