tsukkihina🍋

(( AN: requested by Am23jk45💕. TYSM FOR 55+k READS WHAT?! its so insane to me that people are actually reading and enjoying what i'm writing?? i love you guys smm!! <33 ))

"Hinata you know you actually have to study if you want to go to the training camp", Tsukishima sighed as his tiny orange-haired boyfriend pouted and put down his phone.
"But i was talking to Kenmaaaa", whined the older of the two first years, dragging out the end of his friends name in an obvious attempt to annoy the taller of the two. It was working.
"I don't care. Open the book right now and get started on the questions.", a hint of jealousy laced the blondes words; he didn't like hearing about Hinatas close relations with his friends despite the fact that the rational part of his brain knew that Kenma was exactly that, nothing more than a friend to Hinata.
"Hm. Well I don't want to.", replied Hinata as he grinned across the table at his tutor. Tsukishima scowled slightly, why was the other being so difficult, given he always struggled with studying but he'd never outright refused to even try. The taller finally managed to put the pieces together when the smaller rounded the table and climbed into his lap, giggling as he grinded slowly against Tsukishimas clothed crotch.
"Ohh, so thats what you're doing is it. I guess i'm gonna have to punish you for your bad behaviour then", whispered Tsukishima, smirking as the movement of Hinatas hips faltered. The blonde stood up and sat on the edge of his bed, pulling his shorts and boxers down to his ankles as he did so, exposing his dick (which was already hard due to his partners advances) to Hinata. The smaller eyed it greedily, shuffling forwards on his knees and going to grasp it in his hands.
"Nuh uh. No hands, use your mouth puppy", Hinatas eyes widened as Tsukishima caught his wrist in a firm hold before he tentatively licked the tops cockhead, eliting a soft grunt in response. Spurred on by Tsukishimas reaction Hinata slowly took the blondes entire cock into his mouth, tears spilling from the corners of his eyes as it hit the back of his throat. The ginger moaned as the youngers hands tangled in his hair, pulling softly as a way of signalling his approaching release. Moments later the blonde abruptly pulled the olders mouth off of his length, cumming all over the gingers face. Tsukishima didn't even give Hinata time to wipe the substance off of his face before picked him up off the floor, undressing him and laying him on the bed, pressing his length against the smallers entrance.
"You've been a bad boy so you're gonna take me with no prep.", Tsukishima grunted as he began to push himself in, "I'm not gonna go easy on you puppy".
A high pitched whine made its way out of the bottoms throat as the top inserted himself fully. Moans tumbled out of the gingers mouth as the blonde pounded into him mercilessly, gripping his hips and pulling him against his cock as he thrusted, ensuring that he reached as far into his boyfriend as he could.
"y-Yes, nGh m-master y-you fell so g-good", mewled Hinatas, eyes closed as he felt his orgasm approaching, "i'm gonna c-cum".
"Not yet puppy" , replied Tsukki with a smirk, wrapping his fist around the shorter boys twitching cock as he continued to thrust, denying his orgasm whilst continuing to stimulate the boy. The moans came from the smaller were heavenly, pushing the taller to his orgasm. He released his grip on the others dick as he continued to thrust through his orgasm, spurting his semen deep inside Hinatas hole as the older boy came as well, decorating his chest with his own semen. Tsukishima pulled out, panting a little he stepped back to admire his handywork. His tiny boyfriend lay infront of him, trembling slightly as the last ripples of his intense orgasm washed over him, drenched in cum and sweat. The sight was erotic enough that the blonde would have moved for a round two, if it wasn't for the fact that Hinata actually did need to study if he wanted to any chance of attending the upcoming training camp.
"Hey baby, lets go wash up and then we actually need to study or you won't get to see your friends at camp", whispered Tsukishima as he picked up his boyfriend, smiling to himself as he felt the ginger nuzzle into his chest muttering a quiet 'mhm', he was such a cute idiot.

(( 776 words AN: I love tsukihina sm🥲. Also i just wanted to ask would anyone be interested in like a q&a/meet the writer type thing, lmk ig cause maybe i'll post one at the end of the next one-shot if anyones interested (if you are leave questions in the comments ig🥰) anyways TYSM AGAIN FOR 55k READS!! ))