Chapter 36

We finally reached his room and he gave me a shirt to wear because my dress was still sticky and wet from the coke.
I only wore his shirt, which was super big on me, and nothing else except for my underwear and a bra under.
He looked down at me and smiled.
"I'm digging this new look on you." He chuckled, "You should wear this more often."
"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes.
He took off his leather jacket and shirt then climbed into bed. I climbed in shortly afterwards.
He began to spoon me and closed his eyes.
A few hours went by and I couldn't seem to fall asleep. The party downstairs had only gotten louder which only worsened my deprivation.
I shifted around uncomfortably and tried to just fall asleep but nothing seemed to work. I just stared at the dark room, dimly lit by the moonlight.
I guess Dallas couldn't fall asleep either because he also moved uncontrollably and traced circles on my arm.
"I can't fall asleep." He finally broke the silence, making us laugh.
"Me too." I agreed.
"I thought you were tired."
"I was tired. Not anymore."
"Same goes for me."
"So, what do you want to do?"
"Well...I don't feel like going downstairs, unless if you want to."
"Nah, I just want to stay here with you."
"Good choice, I don't wanna get up either."
I chuckled and snuggled into the warmth of his bare chest. His hand that rested on my waist under the blanket moved up to my chin. He softly lifted my face up so I was looking at him.
He kissed me ever so passionately. It was long and slow, we didn't seem pull away to take a single breath.
Our kiss slowly turned into a make out session. His warm hand snaked down my face to my hips, sliding under my shirt.
His hand grazed my stomach, making me flinch a little. His hand traveled behind my back and unhooked my bra without trouble. Still, his lips were never separated from mine.
He slipped the bra off of me from under the shirt.
I let out a satisfied sigh into his lips, earning a low chuckle from him. His hand trailed down my body halfway until I quickly sat up on top of him and pinned him down. It kind of shook him up a bit.
I gave him a smirk and leaned down to kiss him.
"Since when you were into this?" Dallas asked, laughing.
"Just now." I shrugged, "I want something new."
"Completely fine by me as long as you don't tie me to the bed."
I giggled and started grinding on top of him. His laughs turned into groans of pleasure and desperation of me. I smiled at what I was doing to him.
"Enough teasing!" He growled between his clenched teeth as he gripped my thighs in place.
Teasing was fun, especially to Dallas. But at this point, I knew it was not doing any good for the both of us.
I went down and was about to unbutton his pants when there were a few knocks on the door.
"Dallas?" A muffled voice called. It was Buck.
"Um, I'm a little busy in here!" He called back.
Buck ignored him.
"There's some kids waiting outside for you, asking for you only."
"Who?"
"Um...oh, they said Johnny and Pony. They were real desperate, wouldn't let me leave and kept asking."
We both looked at each other with concern. I got off of Dallas and kneeled on the bed. He stood up and walked to the door.
"Stay here, Y/N." Dallas said lowly.
I nodded and sat patiently.
Dallas left and I heard his footsteps fade down the stairs. After a few minutes, the door opened again to Dallas with somewhat serious look on his face.
Behind him, was Johnny. He was trembling uncontrollably with nervousness, sniffing occasionally. He looked as scared as the day he was jumped. Then Pony followed. He was soaking wet and pale. He shivered and crossed his arms from the cold and was on the verge of sobbing.
I stood up off the bed and immediately walked to them.
"What happened?" I asked, putting my arm around Pony.
Johnny looked away from me. Pony drew in a deep breath.
"J-Johnny killed a Soc." He quivered.
"What?" I blurted out and looked at Johnny who still faced away from me, "W-Who?"
"Bob." He replied.