C2: "Going out of a danger and run to another"

I am safe that it exists a sentence in Chinese or japones to express the go out of a bad situacion only to run to another, said  she running looking to atras neither habia noticed to the bear corbudo that was near of her; the worst was what the bear was dandole the back although the habia olisqueado habia decided ignore it.

But the one who tells that this creature that habia olfateado iria to her, until the pundo to trip with her.

Not even you have crop and dare to come in my against!- It said, afterwards that she tripped against the. But what  she listen were roared, the martial artists without rank podrian have it understood but she was not of this world by the quq salio escaping of the situacion.

That you dare  to escape afterwards to show you so rude!- It followed shouting, roaring for her.

The bear starts to listen to the girl shouting in a language inentendible, by but that the humans had a tongue and the beasts others, they serian intelligible the ones to the others to travez of the emergia of the skies and the earth the form in which this vibrated by his energia qui martial when speaking gave them to each one his own voice.

This it aturdio a bit, but seeing that his prey already was tired to the little while to run, anger  not even was trained and encouraged  to go against the; the already were enfrentado to a pair of idiots  sixth rank without qui spiritual, luckily the tenua his qui spiritual very desarollado and could attack them and defend in spite of the difference of ranks.

But now it was unprotected although his skin was thick, no longer taenia almost qui to circulate like external armour; sure it saw them litigate with me and wanted to cosechsr the fruits of the work of others follows dreaming!.
This it enfurexio a lot, and recordo his smell with win, no dejaria what she hid .

When it saw it bend in a sense by a second the perdio of sight, following the rasto heave his snout and notice what was behind of an arbol.

Small girl with that escondiendote, do not concern you of a snack you pondre to sleep and no longer sentiras at all but- penso maliciosamente and empezo to surround the arbol alone for encpntrarse with a fist going to his face, this distracted it doing what received it of full dejandolo inconciente.

When waking up notice to the girl of backs, habia sense like pickets of needle in his neck doing that little by little it recovered the consciousness.

Acaso penso q Of a hit had killed me!, very well very well now if that do not go to die slow- with hate opened the mouth and prepare  to jump, smart for morderñe ell arm if dares   to givee another fist.

But the one who diria q acabaria with thousands of spines and worse now it eataba recognising like teacher.

This situaciom of change of east to west in a second, the two looked  while reflexionaban especially it sucedido. A dia so crazy for lso two full of emotions but already was getting dark and creatures of 6to rank to forward saldrian, they are not a problem but 3er rank earth... Sweat chillig visited him. His teacher can be strong but soon  edge in disadvantage in a place asi, and all these safe red fishes atraeran to any of strong rank.

No longer they remain many to eat, my teacher comio hardly one, the best will be q return to my cave the high ranks no  momestaran in hunting me alli- reflexiono and had  to go .