C74: "The life is not facil"

While in the sect the disiples enjoyed of the inheritance left by the teachers when rising including the slaves of the rank metal, when arriving the news that these  there weren gone in all sides began to treat against this sect to snatch the treasures of crop that these there weren left; doing that very soon it ran blood by all sides especially by part of  those who arrived there looking for the shots of the divine beast. Usually a beast so would take a lot of time in rising, they spent a lot sweat and tears to attain win to the demas factions in following the trace as to go  with the hands to.

Very soon the sect would be taken by these earths, and poor of that that did not attain to escape; there is those who thinking in that to the not being the teachers podrian come people in research of the inheritances decided to go to avoid die in possible confrontaciones. These were really wise feet those that remained  had a bitter end, more than one finished being a human puppet or a caldero of crop the destination of all in the sect was something cruel.

Luckily those that were  carried  a lot of valuable things achieve as for redundará in another part, but only would do it if they attained to win the strength to be able to defend first. It does not know  if they will attain it before they kill them already it was by greed or by a mishap of the destination.

While these things happened the and the other rested shut under earth, were does a more than a year running in a straight line paranoicos; more than once they appeared beatas or people in front of them com hostile intentions. And without giving them  to know if it was casualidad or because I track them to him they litigated, they follown without sleeping or eat well; but it did not have to another although they could not esclavizados and kill the been due to the protection of the skies. To lia if they could she did not rise of natural form, they did not want to be esclavizados while they saw it die. They know that if they shut them and they expect that it happen the time of the protection podrian esclavizarlos. In the best d they cases she would be esclavizados with them, they would prefer that it died to any another destination in case that something bad sucediera; this think so but that would be his best stage.

They were estresados whereas the only that will free the stress were the youngsters moving away of the rest or, they had if time to alone and went back this began to occur does little despues that she had his first cycle menstrual. The intistos animal of them arrived to the climax during this situation of stress,they were near for growing beside but is difficult to know that so deep is really the relation between them; for the moment it seems to be attraction by the body.

-Mmmmm- Said Lia angry seeing as they went  to shut they two again a bit far of them, she understood that they were lidiando with the hormones of the adolecensia and the bestial instincts saying them is time to to reproduce. To her it resulted him annoying this , partly by jealousies of mother  to son and in another part because she wanted to can give the luxury of cowhatuetear with the rest. Well She wanted affection but his situation was something complicated, although all wanted to it and treated it well; because of this odd situation was not the same that before. It unico well Is that they learnt to no Velarde between them.

-Olvidalo- Said  to her same with bitter face and supported  on kamen to sleep, without mattering him what will think the rest of this; if this badly what she wants to or no does not matter him is not bad idea take out the stress a bit. Mamen was sonrojado due to the fact that she had takeed the initiative of acercarsele, the saw the gestures that she to and his corporal language as asking mimos; the remain entirely captivated by this scene. The other saw this and understood that she acted so with him in venganza, they had been a bit colds with her in spite of treating it well; it is difficult for them share it but if they do not approach can lose it.

Ella sonrojada look them a bit shy, leaving that  soltaran a bit the pieces of his body; seeming that sucedió without wanting. The other only saw the skin of her and did not notice this, only noticed that she called them with the body; but of innocent way without saying words invitadolos to take it.

-This time have forbidden to show us the one who is the alpha- said Dark and Ju to Yogui, this entendio that wanted to say with this. The no the dominated like that time. They were married now sometime is situation went  to give. Maybe lake is the form of encararlo, neither the best form in that suceda. With you win to free the stress and share his sentimie cough with his loved to relieve his heart, led to be á weigh of the jealousies; seeing that she called them and asked them. How resist? This resulted them attractive, they knew that she was being a bit brave, but did not pester them in these times thanks to michy learnt some things to see it. She is his wife and is trusting them a new facet of her.

She wants to that they leave to be so cold with her and does not know that do in his situation, she is wife of all they How can ask him love to only to one? She wants his affection, is not just to go to one; the other understand the complicated of her and his feelings she wants them by ewhatual masomenos, to which more wants to is  to Dark and Ju no so far of Yogui and kamen won  his place in his corazon.

She seeing that they approached empezo to move  leaving that the clothes fell him  little by little, the other saw his shy face and his gestures and felt of form pícara.
Between them they surrounded it and they began to besarla and embrace it not leaving place without besar or tighten, in little time left  sucumbir by the lust; and only they thought in as give him pleasure. Partly by fault that she to circulate  this Whati like aphrodisiac because of the situation, but this no longer tricked them the consciousness only the to feel more willing. But they could deny if they wanted to.

They prontamente  turnaron on her, doing disposal of his orifices or his body to brush the inferior members of his body, helping of the Whati to stimulate the zones erógenas still more. Taking advantage of this Whati divine for potentials still more, not leaving zone in her without stimulating neither in them neither; they took out his lust after a while and dressed  remaining deeply asleep embraced between if of the best form that could. She slept on Yogui, with Dark and Ju to his side and in his legs slept Kamen.

The ronwhatuidos of them felt  strongly, while the youngsters went back to the care of his parents; they knew that something step between them and felt  embarrassed to have heard. Now they know that they possibly also hear them when they exceed ,  she understanding this put  dyed until the ears.

- The next time would have to cover me the mouth- said she a bit pícara and the lit  thinking in subjecting it while it covers him the mouth with his hand or his member, but alas was dry as to fulfil his fantsoes. The smiled with face perverted dandole to understand that the next that shut  would give him his deserved.