C10: "Cultivating without waking up to the teacher"

She do not loan atencion to understand to happened in truth, estana very tired mental and fisicamente. Ella there were taken the deciciom of sobreevicir at the side of this bear, living of the fishing. To the shit the humans- penso remembering as in the novels xianthianas there are disputes to be able to, what the beauties have to know of art, painting and sew. I regret  a lot the not knowing do at all, definitively did not go to survive, does not know the language, does not possess can, facilmente podrian manipulate it and use it of spiritual oven as in the novels.

It does not know if something so exists but the better humans avoid them, better madden and go back rare what finish in the prostitucion, or the one who knows.
The cansansio in ssus musculos the vencio and look for the place but calentito what could and using the bear like bed and frasada  durmio.

The bear conmovido by the perlas fortalicidas in whatui espiritu ignore this, the teacher is very rare penso like crop now said without doing noise. Soon sintio the nonwhatuidos of the teacher, and with care place it in his arms and was to the puddle of energia whatui espiritu.

In reality it was normal water but because of the beta of whatui espiritu, this there were absorvido the enrgia espiritusl of her; this was the way in which the was already in whatui espiritu deep something what no coimcidia with his whatui martial. But  podia grow but of a whatui what of another without affecting to the crop of the another, but definitely was ams dificil cultivate whatui martial are whatui espiritu.
Elnoso Place to the maesto between his legs while it was seated like flower of loto, the teacher tienenel dream very heavy said, his ronwhatuidos were not very heavy but it desconcentraban; soon it could take them comonruido background and concentrate in cultivating leaving to the teacher rest on the.

His noble parts were near of the teacher, protected by a layer of skin and peel whatuite hard; this was so to avoid what was castrated in one litigates. This was the true confidence any animal expondria so much his place but vulnerable to another be, but the teacher ers the teacher Penso half grieved, ademas was the difference of species, and was covered although if she wanted to podria cut him with the tooth caido. The trusted she fully, they two rapidamente formed a link, although no jabia at all what tied them or linked them but what the feelings were joined.

She on the one hand needed it to the and the admired it to her; she  empezo to shake because of the nightmares while the cultivava.

Yogui Notice like her  sacudia, and circulate his whatui to her, when seeing that his mind was petrubada empezo to circulate whatui to travez of her to calm it.

When doing it the particulas of time in her began to absorver this energia strengthening the musculos and bones of the body, the notice what the teacher was eating a bit of his energia when doing it circulate. To the teacher has to be like me she was replacing his energia whatui, penso what his teacher was too fatigado at least to replace it. Soon the perlas lost his blue colour, so what leave of absorver of them and empezo to do it from the water.
Whatueria fortalezer His whatui martial despues and haci sure podria arrive to 7monrango but late this afternoon of 4to rank there were advanced until almost the sixth with help of the meat and the perlas. This did it very happy and even there were but although only there were eaten two, these him there weren been very utiles.

The energia from the blood and the meat no  there were been able to take advantage of very filtrandose to the sky and the earth, this it deprimio this sule suceder what the performance of absorcion was bad but already of in case it was whatuite well his whatui espirual deep  fortalecio until filling  this  tardaria years, sure podria arrive at the end of his dias without attaining it and all thanks to the teacher.

To that destined meetingrugio/said yogui happy, the master seguia like trunk sleeping like a smile.