C51: "Endemonic sect (1)"

She knew that probably it would demand to somebody the one who odisea for this task, detained it before it suggested in base to his venganza and commented: -Maybe we would have to draft to an aldeano or two- the other looked it extrañados but sabian that do this would be the best, still did not have a lot of resources to walk trading and was not well call a lot the attention. I gave well with the perlas that they had on podrian resupply during years, would be dangerous to command to trade them; no only because to the one who commanded killed it to steal him, but also because they would go after the source that was giving them. Although it would not encourage  a lot for being 4 rank metal, any podríatratar to tend an estratagema; they exist forms of weakened with trainings, magics and all type of arms or poisons. They could not expose, at least are more to except that any another in this world; they are still thinking in that what more have to take care is to Lia.

She only possesses the Whati but no the strength, his body is feebler that the rest; and in one litigates could arrive to notice  this. It was not well that she  involucrada in litigate, no only not to expose his weakness; but by what she is able to do. Even they remember what happened during his state berserker, only God knows that it would do if his mind  full of hate; they fear that it can transform in a demon.

Kamen Them comentowhatue in the sect cultivated the Whati dark, and although his technicians helped to avoid that this pass; if it does not have  care could arrive to happen.

They believed well that the teach him to her, by his well is necessary any technician that  strengthen his mind; it do not go to be that some Whati go back it to nublar. Only it is whatuestion of time so that she go up of rank to the divine, need to do of arms the fastest possible; by what expect that those that have gone out to do exchanges return with the commanded. They asked that some went to the take care big, was to a week of gone and turn; they asked that they bring artifacts with enchantments and trainings. And also articles to do potions and pills, possibly some book that had bsoc instructions on these subjects; the best would be that they learnt to do them. When going up do not know what expects them and is better that they know like arming , will not know if they will be able to arrive when going up something buy; also it concerns them the throw that when going up are separate. It depends of the crop and knowledge of one when going up, a sect pued and attract your ascensión to his commands;  this is not facil to do by what does not be necessary to concern to finish being prisoner by something like this. They only use this method for exceptions, and very surely would do it with her; only those that are related with agreements like Yogui or kamen podrian be supported by she. Dark Also could arrive to be beside her for being his servant but did not have this, what more will attract  more cost; and the most likely is that only to Yogui and to kamen will affect them, to kamen no so much.

They temian by her, are few the women that attain trascender; although they do not know a lot on the safe sky to to be worse that here in the earth. The slavery and the forzamientos have to be something daily, although for them is the same risk; as there is those who enjoy with his same sex. This was a bit less likely, they had to do all the possible to take care him; luckily when experiencing so much his crop stagnated . By what the best for her is to follow experiencing with the Whati allowing that they will achieve it and will not finish separate, besides what more knew of what she knows; but likely is that they call them in a same side.

She whatuickly learns things when analysing, seems that depending of the type of plant the whatuality of the Whati that can arrive to concentrate; and with her his medical properties.

With blood experiments discovered that it could do pills to strengthen the blood, with meat the meat and with bones the bones. And this with a lot of blood, meat and bone from animals.

Whatuickly  of the rests that had hunted refining a pill or two, these varied according to the level of crop of the meat of the animal that chose; being but useful and beneficial what this was main. By each corpse could refinar one or two, recien the bones of two bodies wouldn refinar a pill for this type of strengthening; although it could help to it will strengthen with minerals of the earth to his around.

She with help of meat, bones, blood, plants and minerals manufactured some small glasses which desconocía his function. She save them and no showed them to him to the rest, she preferred to concentrate in manufacturing things that could help him; these pills would be something that would help enough. However in her they seemed not working as I expect, after seeing the profit in michy and kamen revolutionised  when seeing that they seemed to not to work him; this saw this and to the other communicated it to him doing that it increase his worry. They have to do a lot if they want to protect it, did not know if it is something related to his type of body or to his level of cultivacion; only they know that they have to have more still worry. The one who knows if it will be able to strengthen  or no,they only wouldn concern and strengthen to take care him; they were a sea of worry.

Kamen Enjoyed of his privileged new position, fortaleciendose with the things that she create; and only sharing some with the disiples that had a big return. Now all acted like dogs falleros, on tpdo the disiples was not little what harvested due to the fact that they wanted to win his favour. However the was not unfair with those that had the skill, only them trabó the foot to the pro copy due to the fact that they had wanted to it kill; but seeing that it looked it to them angry by his attitudes stop.

The only enjoyed to be the centre of attention, while the disiples trained in his houses or around the glass; being east the best place of cultivacion. However only wouldn access when they were not the teachers in the room, did not pester them this since sabian that it was to forge his materials of cultivacion; or this kamen communicate them.