C77: "First years "

The time happen and although the still did not know like teaching of the Whati of the time, learnt to teach all the others Whati; including the one of the space. This so much to the emperor as to the members of the group. His husbands perfected his proceeded is to divine level, by what were very received in the clan. Max and michy attained dragonoficarse thanks to the blood dragon that obtained doing missions for the sect, by what were seen like one more than them.

They were each more together day to the point that they saw  like a couple of married, but however did not seem to have ideas in this regard on this still. His life had extended  because of the dragonificacion by what there was time to play still.

Yogui Was the only of the parents that also  dragonifico strengthening still more his position in the clan,  because of this and the contributions of the educations that did were inscriptos in the familiar books of the clan, by what would not have to concern of what happen the after 500 years if she did not attain to teach the time. They showed his cost of several ways,  although there weren those who sabian his professions between the members of the clan. Any had the whatuality that showed they. Being the envy of the other.

-I think that it is time if it is If time- said she extending an If different to all those that had felt in these to the to the emperor.

-mmm Leave me see, Or if!Finally!- The looked forward to to learn this of her was not impatient, but had gladdened him all what attained to learn of her still without the Whati the time with all what teach him; co  practical and effort the could trascender the divinity but if besides it attains to cover this field...  It will be that it go up a rank but on which the trasciende? This idea went back it very happy so much that the embrace in regocijo. And it went  leaving the half garbled to Lía in the fourth where were training.

She in these two years almost there was not interactuando with his husbands with such to attain strengthen the positions they in the clan, the other limited it as they could looking for the same; the only times that saw  is when she learnt a Whati new and had to share this knowledge with the utensils and the emperor. In this little time only could interactuar hardly taking his hands and at all but and afterwards was shut so that it will centre  in understanding but If. It was not forced or forced to this. But she forced  by fear to what could happen him to his family.

She at last could breathe of relief the emperor gave them important places in the clan to all, partly this was part of the machinations of this leader but in another like gratitude as in some years possibly thanks to her could trascender.

-It is rare by more blood that Gave them to them can not impose my will- afterwards notice the mark of burn in the body of Yogui when I approach  to forges it to ask him some commissions and said  to if same- Well this would explain because I can not with them, but do not understand because no with the boys- however did not give him importance because it already has what wanted to, in addition to that knows that these people only look for a place where refujiarse; by what ensured  of stuck of another form.

-Well I will give them a mansion near of mine, this will do that they are feared and respected; at least until trascienda. Nose If my will that they take care them remain to after doing it in them or no once that it do it- the knew that it could control to travez of his blood to the other worse does not know that so well work after trascender.

They were happy with his new life, and  there weren strengthened enough in these years, although they were not in the maximum ranks ; they had arrived to the intermediate. Being his speed of progress the fastest registered in the clan. They had some that treated to create discord because of his jealousies and could not. Whereas some treated to snatch one of these men of Lia however when noticing that they were under the swearing of the married sky desisted.

- Then of it supposes that we go to live here from now on- said she at the side of his husbands seeing the enormous house that the emperor had given them. His son was with michy of the hand looking his new hogareña side of her and said:

- I and michy will remain us in a house for concubina of which there is in the mansion- looking to  michy with wish. And they went  to look for his house.

-They think that these two marry ?- It said Lia when and left.

-They are young and are enjoying leave to be- said kamen laughing.

-Well It seems that finally we can relax us- it said Ju

- I do not create it- it said Lia-You know what is trascender?- It said she although really it did not say it because it did not know what was, was almost like sarcasm that said it.

-Impossible!, me these saying that this is real- Said Dark  expressing what thought the other.

-Segun The emperor if, when seeming thanks to all the understandings that Gave him this wall; I think that the best would be that trascendieramos beside the in case the doubts. The one who knows if we will be able to remain in this calm place once that the go , almenos if we go beside the will be able to join us against what there is more alla- said she with fear.

-Argh, that disgust of life- said Yogui The one who more hated to have to learn these concepts; enojarte because they had a lot of that cost them.

-I think that the escusa to happen time of whatuality like husbands not to go to our works goes to be well, after all contribute too many things and educations as so that they leave us calm- said Ju.

-When it was the hour to dine will say them to Máx and michy on this- said kamen concerned. And they went to the house everything to together.