C39: "Anybody can force you to feel"

Ju And Dark resolved  to capture the heart of Lia of a good time, do not know like her feels  in this moment and have fear to remain to a side. In addition to that she able do not see like bad if she develops feelings by both more than by one, this the coastal want to be the first for so can say him be the only and explain him that this is not well. They do not see with bad eyes that do not understand and say things so, they treated him to explain that the marriages are of  to two between a man and a woman because but can not  have children. And they did not answer to more than his whatuestions, but unfortunately to Ju escaped him  that they exist the harem and then she said because then nose can walk a woman with several men but if a man with several women.

They could not explain him because it was badly, she imagined  the because but had to followed his litigate by favouritism so that said this in front of his eyes alla innocent ace all that his ideas do not see them bad.

She ask him to Dark if it could adopt , and east said him that if then she doubted d because they did not leave to marry between the same sex if it could adopt .d Besides anybody chooses to the one who love only loves , this him impactó to Dark and to Ju the one who listen was truth what said, at the end did not matter what they wanted to she went to choose as as it felt  and had to treat to do him understand like them felt  and fast, but without moving away it.

Ju And Dark took advantage of to explain him a bit on this world to try approached more to her, explaining him that the homosexuality was bad seen but would not have a severe punishment depending of the situation. Aveces Having a lot of can can practise it without that they punish you others punished you for doing it due to the fact that they want your power. Generally it is like this what more crop more podes do what want to depending of if your family is noble or no or if they have you jealousies or no, and the another what more acwhatuisitive power less libertinaje as more they look you,  was punished on which do not have power to defend  to such point that the men also were kidnapped and shut in brothels to satisfy perverse wishes, or turn them into some puppet , or use it like caldero of crop this was really painful and worse that the death. Almenos The women podrian rid of his slavery with some marriage if they had luck, and become used by fewer men. Only the cultivadores rid  of this unless you are very attractive and your low level, Ju and Dark are like the average is rare that somebody was born with something striking, unless it have some understanding of whatui or special vein that do that him of a shot and more than east was attractive. The most common was that they will take to which could not cultivate as these no  liberarian and this is dangerous if they purchase can and take venganza, but if there are them sell  in auctions and for some rich spoiled or cultivador vile. She felt  very bad by Ju and Dark because they also ran the same dangers that she, only that luckily they did not call the attention; it felt  badly by the people anybody chooses cone feel and however this world wanted to force the things. The harem were something normal for rich people or cultivadores strong, and in them also had litigate of all type by  the general like result of litigate interns was that they went out some cultivadora sold.

In this world the most common was to have the peel black and dark eyes or coffee. By what his eyes no resaltaba, but his peel if that would do it focus of attention, luckily she went up his level as to discourage some ideas but to the not having trasfondo of help encourages other worse. They know that it runs them record danger already are that they know his gender or no by his peel can get in trouble; therefore they kept it dirty and enlodado in the part of the head, did not want that anybody discovered it.

They did not see like bad that she could not understand because they did not leave that the people felt and lived as they wanted to, she did not understand of some subjects in his eyes but partly agreed with she. Sobretodo Ju If the went back with his level of crop to his family would have him a cheat of honey, and no longer could be with Lia,  surely his family would treat against her and the did not want that it was his concubina. His family had two houses one in the take care and another and  the capital, the had been expelled of the capital to the take care and of here was commanded to a border village and remained  with all his things has to appreciate that they have not killed it. But this fills him of anger, because it has to appreciate that they stole him and will forgive him the life? On his own family.

It forgot  of him subject, some day would come  of all but  the first was the welfare of her. They agreed in going to the take care and achieve matrices to hide  in a remote place the only would go back to avenge  once attained this. And they will follow living beside as they were doing it.

This the spirit a lot now already there weren decided follow beside and convivir for Ju and Dark meant can arrive to his corazon.

She was happy to be able to follow having they, but also was concerned by that some day will demand him that it chose and the consewhatuences of this. Maybe it would have to fingir love to a woman, in this case still will follow it? It wanted to know that do so that his friendship did not break  and followed with her. She said them:- I no  as it is that the people  enamoran but concerns me that when doing it lose to my hermanitos- this said it after that they explained him all these things and took it like that she could  enamorar of somebody that do some plot, or that will force it and will finish without them. And they said him:- always we will be with you- worse afterwards reflexionaron that it could be speaking to lose by them love us and not being corresponded and  conmovieron. Never they thought in the throw that if it chose would cause some litigate and had fear of this, they did not think it as in his mind she is innocent, and neither thought it like that it could happen as they seguian with things more important in his mind. And this did them leave backwards is talk