C57: "A bit of confusion"

She was very exhausted but forced  to be followed, expected that the other will raise  but when seeming could not wake up because of the fault of Whati; although they also could have some damages in his interior after all the energy that launched only cured them by out. It had to check pair to see if also by inside, however now was not the moment ; kamen was the only that was blinking by the moment but the could not give him a hand.

Especially because his rank was very low, she followed litigating with clumsy movements treating to do them trip enraizandolos or with hits of air; however this only will worsen his situation because his  consumption of Whati increase.

They were in a worse situation that she however if they sustained it so prompt the one who would be worse would be she, besides follown being two against one by what his no low motivation.

-Rindete- Exclaimed him- does not be worthwhile to encourage so much, the best is that you save your life and deliver you if you do it will forgive to which are to your around- they did not have doubts that it was she the one of the knowledge, and that his relation with the injured was narrow by what could manipulate the com this intention.

She began to cry without knowing that do knew that it could not win, in a desperate attempt gave them to the boys the pill that did you feel warm expecting that the apurada in his mejoría and could give him a hand. She could launch it malamente, however d3bido to that kamen was conscious could take those that erró and place them to where she plan; the was connected to her and his intentions by what expecting the same ropero with them. The needed that they survived and expected that those pills went to help them.

She only taenia of the berker and those that did you feel dismayed to his disposal. All the demas were taken by kamen in the delivery of supplies to his around, no longer remained at all more than what she create more than a glass or two; in addition to the super glass and the staff with hard to his around.

She denied  to deliver  and followed litigating trying launch him these pills to the mouth in what they neglected , seeing as there was wrong before would use his Whati espirit so that this hit; never it went in when it happened so to his aims pro what decided .

His sword fell devido to a counterattack and they surrounded it, one sustained it rear and the another rushed to strike it ahead.

However with some fast movements of hands and hips revirtio the hold, causing that between   them struck ; attaining launch one of the pills to the that struck him . This was without air because of the hit and his fault of Whati him gmhuzo difficult resist it, and because of these energies his pain increase doing that  retorcuera in the flat of the pain. The another saw this and scared  leaving it in disadvantage in front of her, a paid to the basses and the gave a drowned cry of pain; she took advantage of to test it and prontamente the saw  in the same situation.

She saw the chains that brought with them and without knowing what were proceeded to kill them, sabian that surely podrian resist in case that they will recover  due to the fact that they were whatueriendoles use with Ju and the others two; she did not want to follow losing the time with the was concerned by his friends.

Fast help me to put them to inside- exclaim lia fearing that it went out some enemy more to his around.

She was reviewing the condition of Ju while it loaded it with difficulty to the interior, michy loaded to Yogui and kamen to dark; she closed the door of the building with his energies of the earth and ran to his room.

Closing each door   of the same way, at least this would give them a brecha of time  if there weren more than this; when seeing that it was Ju well continued with the others two. She only saw that the energies were circulating very whatuickly by what did not concern , however these energies were of which caused you the senssoon calida and concern him see that there was so many in them and his around; she concerned by what lived volume one and also extended him or to kamen expecting the best.

She no wise that because of the situation of inconsciencia the aphrodisiac was incresong in the bodies of them, they were incresong it inconcientemente when circulating his Whati; the only that remembered before being in the flat was that it had gone out she and wanted to recover so that they did not go to damage him.

She was being contaminated by this Whati so much of the outside xomo of the interior, especially because the Whati accumulated in her freed  to the outside in the previous battle; causing that this  infiltrated better in her. Little by little his mind was  nublado and she did not want to leave yield to take care of the other to his around, however his consciousness went  but was rare understood what by his body was doing and managing without embargo was not it controllingwas maybe another pragma been?

She wise that during litigates it was in a state inconciente go help it, so penso that maybe it was not bad leave carry by the situacion; before attainment sobrellevar a difficult situation because of what happened.

While this happened the curious were in search of the disiples to give them the new, expected so can leave a good impression and attain ingresar to the sect that so much there weren longed for; however some others remained   and expected out of the house where  there weren shut the teachers.

They did not think that more  anybody came but if they came would not be many, the but likely is that it was something with what ask lidiar and if they help sure podrian ensure his entry; maybe it was to dream awake but looked for the form to obtain an open possibility.