C40: "Cultivate is easy, the difficult is to litigate"

Lia seguia going up rapidamenre his crop and showed them to Dark and to Ju like impregnated the things of His if it did not limit . When leaving to limit  his crop seguia fast. They advised him train, but was due to to consume pills to strengthen the body but wanted to explode because of the energy in his body. They were concerned by her by but that she explain him that his body did not work the same to the other, which was true, saying that his type of body allowed him have a fast crop without affecting to the body. They did not want to leave it be and said him that by but good body that was would have to do it in case the doubts especially because they did not know if really it went to be by always so. Although it went up fast his crop this was only because she did not need to encourage to do circulate the Whati the Whati went to her, and advised him restrict the whatuantity that went out of her as it came doing by his security. She thought that it already could be calm leaving it be but entendio his fear, and maybe was bad for her follow so.

She was growing fast without knowing technicians of fight and his body was feeble like a cultivadora of the water, only intimidaria because of his level of Whati espiritu and martial that already had achieved the rank metal.

This rank of legends being something so easy to achieve by somebody that does not know to take him out provecho is a waste, now more than ever call the attention in this continent the rank metal are very few. It unico That it remains them is to act of form altanera and fingir that are important with the level that they exudan is not difficult. And it will not be easy that tend them cheats neither, but maybe do it the the capital. However they do not want to leave it alone the one who knows with the one who can cross .

Dark And Ju gave  account that Lia was feeble physically after several practices with her, and gave  account that the best for her would be to follow practising martial arts that can do to distance. They expect that this was sufficient to intimidate. They also went up fast his level thanks to her although no as much as Yogui but if they follow so in some years podrian arrive to surpass the rank metal. This maddened them never would have dreamed with this, and do not know if this is good or no, the only that know of the divinities is that they have some time peace after rising; and afterwards that it is of them What  technical of track will have on the risen for esclavizarlos? Sure that in the sky are more fierce that here in the earth, What will be of the after rising still will be able to take care it? They need to take out information on this, could not isolate like there weren planned.

Even go to the capital was necessary these trainings to hide  would come them well in the sky, with luck when rising podrian do it unseen inside this training and not calling the attention.

Lia learnt incresongly and more on the types of whatui that surrounded them and attained to teach him this to them; this gave them more confidence to the hour to litigate already was in the earth or in the sky.
But they asked  if it is truth that always there is a sky on the sky that so much time podrian they keep it except, and that so much podrian keep to save to them same?

No podian do at all on this this world was so of just, and only have to do the possible to survive.

Now thanks to Lia, Ju controls all the States of the water and his dantalian had several granites of Whati that represented the understanding of these same. She when instructing them what knew of the matter developed mysterious understandings of His never seen already are of elements or no and only sabian that they existed because it Wraps saw them to him. Neither they sabian like using the majority of them only thanks to the educations or ideas of the these podian take some form but took work and time.

So Ju trusted that they could go out forward thanks to these understandings podrian face up to him the cultivadores stronger and spirit to the other doing them see this.

Now Ju could do mirages and illusions with his technicians, and this thanks to the Whati water and light beside some ptros the could not know the whatuantity of Whati different that already was able to handle thanks to his understanding, even his veins were changing a poc or thanks to this.

Dark Could do appear metals from the earth and remove the vitality of the others to travez of the energies Whati, this was more powerful that a technician of blood and did not rewhatuire of so much effort. And this thanks to what she explain him on red globules and the  transport of iron. Thanks to feeling the iron in blood could mix the energies of the life with the ones of the metal that had purchased thanks to the understanding that gave him Lia on the minerals in the earth, Dark could kill you of far or closely was something really fearsome.

Yogui Did not remain  backwards handled the air very well and thanks to the compression that gave him Lia a bit the gravity and the fire by what if it wanted to could until flying, but no by long. Finally day could have more compression on the subject and attain do it but with the little that comprised attainment do that his attacks are faster and powerful the was also in the first stages of the rank metal.

Lia always studied the physics and whatuimica as it could from his situation in an attempt to comprise more this world.

Now that knew that his understandings helped to the group had woken up still more his wish to know and experience for so obtain more knowledge.

She wanted to achieve material of study for all the arts asked   as it could do it without calling the attention.