C78: "familiar Plan"

They went in to the house and went  to the matrimonial chamber, did not take in premièring it  there weren odd between them a lot. When it arrived the hour of the dinner and spoke on the transcendence, all remained with complex faces.

-Well In any case in any place run danger, in spite of being strong there are forms with which could bend us- Said Max with tone surrendered, supirando- Well were some good holidays of the evil of this world- said laughing sarcasticamente of the situacion in which it was.

-Very the best will be that they leave to  lose the time and centre  in which it teach  them- said Lia adding- The last goes to be the one of the time is the only that no  handle well still have fear that when doing it trascienda without you- concerned.

-If the emperor calls me you will come with me and will say him of trascender together, to join our strengths against what avenges; although we are unknown and could arrive to betrayed afterwards is better that if we were only we- said Lia having in clear these dangers, anybody thought that went them to betray after trascender. But if in a situacion  of life to death the can leave them to after to save   is very likely that go it to do.

-ok- Said all in agreement to Her.

Traditional This in The aiguientes means encouraged  and thanks to The explanations of Her attained to understand but and but concepts, to Yogui, Max and Michy  were to which but cost them understand and learn.  However with effort kept  to the level of the other, very soon arrived to the part of the command of the time; and it is time she taught the two types that in her had to the rest.

When doing this in the upper plane felt  this new energy abriendoles a portal to all those that attained will dominate after finishing his explanation. Behind the portal there was a man that expected them and seeing as they looked them extrañados the man said:

-You are very very near of trascender by what can come children mios- they when seeing that it treated them like children trusted the era well achieve somebody that will support them of the another side. However his confidence was due to the fact that this was manipulating them so that they did it only that they did not give  account. Only Lia did not feel it as the other, felt that it inspired confidence but if it revealed  of the that finished  to show. But seeing like the other follown without her  apuró to be followed with them, abandoning that place leaving   rests of ascensión divine behind.

-Very very trascendieron as it expect it- said the man, the one who helped to promote the transcendence of the  recien arrived; the only saved distrust of Lia as it felt that it was not entirely under his control-I am the master of the time in this command, as you dominated a new type of time are apt as to be considered my adoptive children; only it wanted to know Of where took out This concept?- Curious because it was so arrive of rules and perfect that could not be created by a mere mortal.

-She gave them to us- said all the 6 to the unísono signalling to Lía.

-Justo to the one who resists  my  manipulations, hump- said reflexionando on her that  being clearly inferior could resist the manipulation that on her exerted. She little by little attained to understand of where came from is strength and attained to take it out of his body but was him difficult do it on the other. Especially if  touch them, she knew that the man in front of her no would allow it to him.

-Very mine daughter, as you were the one who teach it these apt as for a place of concubina What say? Ah Clear can not deny you after all have to protect to you family, jajajjjajj- laughed  maliciosamente knowing that it could control it atravez of which trascendieron with her. They were so hipnoticados that did not have idea of the situation in which they were.

-You want to that it was your concubina when I already have four husbands?Because you are not your my concubina?- It said she with tone sarcástico.

The  enojó a bit when listening it but did not give him importance to the words of a powerless woman, knows that it only is a dog that barks and does not bite.

-You think that maybe for having been married by the sky these to save of my?- It said with greedy eyes and injuriosos. She was using a dress in the clan there was not need to hide the one who was, besides the emperor the beast of form to be able to enjoy of the sight while it learnt. By what accustomed  abuse cloths that favoured it without that these  are reveladoras. However maldecia this as  it woke up the libido of this man.

This man the volume by the arm and the embrace laughing locamente, while it used his mysterious powers so that she could not  move; the the besaba injurioso while the besaba and touching the mark in the arm said:

-Very well we run this connection with them and that such also your remember, do not want that anybody pester me- she knew that this man could do that the other had different  memories after saying what said, only she would conserve them and would do abuse of this to play with her so that it obey it.

The empezo to circulate his energy in her laughing like the crazy federado that was looking to the children of her and said:

-If you are dutiful will not play with them as I will do with you- laughing a more maniático, when seeming this man does not have sexual limitations in his fetiches goes him to everything and is a perverse extreme- do not concern you wanted my and leave you be, after all am the king in this place; it is not so bad to become one of the concubina of a king truth. Jajajajajaj- River maliciosamente while it looked to the husbands of her and said- Know your husbands will be good sexual toys by a time, but if you do not want that the matt by boredom will be better that encourage you in plesong me- the follow saying things for devilitarlo mentally. If there was something that the loved was to destroy the spirit of fight of the other.

While it said this the circulated his energies in her, and she took advantage of this to try learn to handle it and resists. She had to try enfrentarlo in spite of the consewhatuences can not trust that the go to leave to his alive family only for being a good mascotita she has to litigate.