C47: "The dark sect(2)"

Lia after listening like the esclavizaban neither well be born disturb , and afterwards that listen on the to use to a baby like caldero of crop his mind exploded. She fill  of anger, if they do this with a simple animal that mo will do to his slaves these damned paedophiles; it was safe that those that did not go disipulos direct would suffer the same destination.

His face was green of the disgust and the anger, and saw it to him pale and upset. These people was the one who more hated, without knowing it fill  of hate and the energies berserker in her began to circulate. These were powerful causing that she will leave of reflexionar.

-Guianos To your sect- exclaim with a smile sinister, the saw it and remembered him to the smile that she gave him when it went up  the in her and the other way around and  sonrojo; but I notice also that is was fuller of enojo and gave more fear that that.

She had a small tic in one of his eyes because of the anger, wanted to destroy, annihilate, erase of the faz of the earth to all those people of which finished to listen.

Although she thought that it is people was badly and was of the worst criminal, she was not the one who to judge them of life and death by his crimenes; but if it believed in that they had to be put prisoners. However in that world this was something that existed or will condemn  to do, is likely that if but could attain do it and in the meantime those that more would suffer while  gesta this.

Always podrian escape and change of place the sect and that it would be of all those under his tutela. She was annoying and because of his annoyance is energy circle, doing that it centre  more and more in his hate and in ensuring  that this evil no longer went to exist.

Giving stepped strong and angry leave that it headed to his destination, Yogui affected by the connection with her saw  affected by them also  by what only thought in litigating against this sect without knowing because.

Dark And Ju saw that Lia seemed annoying and understood that it was by what listen recien, and sabian that she was in danger due to the fact that his tatuaje allowed them receive it. However they thought that it was by what listened and no by what to her him est to sucediendo. They thought that the sect already there would be recivido a report of his disipulos of peel it with her and in this moment were weaving something.

The best would be to avoid go in that direction, the one who knows that cheats them pindran; but they could not change his way without knowing it they were walking to his side and felt that they had to prepare for litigates it. This grew to such point that they only thought in litigating, she had affected to his surroundings with these Whati since it was not conscious to decide what Whati of her went in or salia.

Little by little all they assumed  in the same state and without knowing it accelerated  to his destination, without knowing if they were fatigado or no.

Yogui Loading everything in his human form with a super rucksack roaring of the angry going by behind the other those who advanced incresongly fast.

-That mountain, there are- said kamen and Lia  detained  on her same, thinking in that way could deswhatuitar his ire she.

Thinking in as his spheres exploded thanks to the idea of the gunpowder when piping them reflexiono:  if I think in a nuclear bomb that so violent will be, she knows that what more understanding and imagination more violent and powerful the attack. She carried in his hand a sphere of Whati very dense that was generating along the trip thinking in how lidiaria with them, until penso in this in the middle of his disorder nerserker and without reflexion some shot.

-Damned paedophiles malnacidos- shouted while all his Whati varied  carrying in this attack all his anger. Freeing to the other of the State in which they were to few metres in front of her, having been these directed by his anger to attack.

When they recovered  they gave  account of what step and concerned , Lia almost the suicidal to all because of his state of ire induced. They understood because she treated to be calmed and will not dominate thus, to exepsion of kamen the one who saw to the mountain of his sect fly by the airs until the point to disappear.

They were kilometres to the far of the explosion but still like this the expansionary wave of this did them fall, the scared  when seeing that it had them such power.

She  desmayó because of all the effort that this comported, they saw that it is explosion was freeing more energias being able to put in danger. By what Dark rapidamente did a pozo until the deepest that gave his Whati and covered it as it could with what remain him.

Remaining inconciente also.
They did not know that so dangerous was this attack but did not want to remain to see, if it did not go by Yogui and his handle of the Whati of the air and the oxygen in the concepts that Lia had taught them before; they would have died suffocated.

Michy Was in the arms of Carmen scared of what felt suceder to his around, been due to as they circulated the energies by the the had gone in in the rank of the earth so much in water as in spirit and his body was not smart for this by which  desmayó. Luckily Ju saw this and volume of the pills curativas that brought them with her and gave them to him, the wise person that  of not to do it could cause him to this die and also knew that it would be bad for her the have killed to one of them because of his adverse state.
The knew that probably Lia could not lidiar with this.

They felt the earth shake violentamente on them and temian remain trapped because of this. Dark Was not unaware only was pulled in the flat because of the exhaustion to use, will be that it did the correct asked  .