C61: "A bit of normality?"

She approached to the chained thinking in as lastimarla by what had throw, and due to the fact that she approached with this intention the chain heated  reflecting this wish to these two; burning his bodies without arriving to kill them.

She saw this and calmed , did not understand because this chain the eataba lastimado so that decided to ask in this regard:-Because it is chain was burning them?- It said Lia to the emisarios that were in the flat sangrando to travez of the ampollas.

-We know that we did to pester to the teacher but please save our lives, will be more utiles like bodyguard that like corpses my gentleman- said knowing that they had to take care the words that said him to his master, was comprehensible that to be woman did not want to give it.

-Gentleman, master and now as it was that it established an agreement with them?- I exclaim something indignada, raging and with dislike. Although maybe it was not so bad definitively would use them like meat of cañon- olvidenlo now his names will be Rat and Mole, will be better that do not try at all rare and leave me experience the effects of the Whati poison when it want in his bodies oK- Lia said with a smile diabolical between the teeth.

The ones of the group saw this and scared , although also  exitaron; especially kamen that it remembered him the first meeting between them two. She had this same face when it struck him, she was very angry with them to detain  to think in as it felt  morally; and it kneeled  in front of which had killed and cry.

They sabian that she was regretting the have to kill for protecting them, however fast raised  and the enterro; she knew that of not to have it throw his wanted friends would have died. They his only family would have died, was a reality that little by little began to assimilate in spite of not having this type of mentality. This type of world of sure would rewhatuire that it killed to his around, she swore  to if same not being never the one who moved  first; "the one who moves  first dies " said  to if same smiling with an odd faction.

His face was so complex eme tie moment that could not know that class of emotion was feeling, his incredibly expressive face could not put of agreement in as reflect his corazon; they had that she also was in a complex situation. What happened would change to in front everything, by what to be able to calm the things of moments put  of agreement in strengthening  still faster and better.

The sect is accepting disiples?- rapidamente One of the observers ask. They wanted to unirseles but doubted if it could  or no.

-It would love me but already it is difficult to trust technicians to the disiples that are in her now, would be difficult to control with more people to the rededor; unless they are had to be under an agreement not to reveal  but have to be conscious that could be abused- said Dark
Treating to boost that they joined  under this agreement, of this way would be under a big reaguardo and would not concern  by what are or not teaching.

More than one of which heard this consider that it was worthwhile and accept, but there was more than one that was not had knowing that it could arrive to happen something worse. Only the women did not feel  in danger, after all imagined  that type of inclination would have by what listen ; if there was a danger of abuse no serious to them but to them.

More than one scared  thinking this, did not feel that it was worthwhile to lose this with such to progress; there weren some that because of his conditions were had and others to which liked them the idea that something like this sucediera.

They whatuickly to travez of enchantments and trainings attained to have of an agreement, now the rumour that for ingresar had to be low this type of agreement  extendio; and those that were interested in joining  more than one surrendered. However varied arrived knowing is condition, the numbers were not many however the available strength was growing; however of the ancient disiples any went back. When seeming temian that imposed them  this type of condition, in addition to that tended by his well because of the rumour that  extendio; of which went out and attained to remain ilesos any went back fearing by his welfare because of what heard. Although they were accustomed to the abuse was different to be forced to expose  to be in this position, more than one to having been able to chose would not have accepted to be able to do it; the women were the only that felt  safe to go back but could not do it more than one of them was in a situation complicated that it prevented him go back.

Partly by the greed to have them like sexual slaves and another to have a slave that was skillful in a profession, those that could  mamtenieron unseen pe4or more than one do not save ; there was some that finished that do marionetas puppets of a wicked sect. This was unknown by the teachers of the sect, however there was not at all that they could do; this day went  not to die and what happened them was whatuestion of luck.

Although they have benefited a lot in her more than one fell due to the fact that codiciaban what learnt, some almenos when dying conserved the life however did not know if prpers have survived was worse; more than one was accustomed to the abuse so that a lot did not affect him only appreciated the small holidays that lived.

While the new disiples were guided by the teachers in the technicians that knew, save by Lia that it only accepted that they saw it of far, more than a disiples progress rapidamente in his martial arts and his profession. She followed studying as it was used to but was more consents of her same for no desmayarse by excess of work in his investigations, she besides no longer had the ease that had to cultivate with the rest; they avoided to be with her like solian and this the saddened. I save by the distance that now there is between them the things went back to his previous point.