C31: "Development of feelings (3)"

She no sbaia of this tipp of swearings and Yogui neither by what temian by the welfare of both.

They when seeing to Lía concerned by them felt conmovidos, know that she has to f eno know of this type of swearings to have scared so much, they to his time there weren said of not to say him at all on this before she will approach or will notice that she was approaching. Neither they noticed the energies use there weren been launched by her but afterwards saw that she launched them several followed pro what the suponieron. She followed launching balls scared while it was to them and said them :-they are well?-And they said him- leaves to cure us that are well.

She calm that bad luck have these two so that in broad day light sunny fall them a ray. They went to speak of him subject but suddenly noticed that the traders had separated them and the soldiers that the there weren been travelling with them looked them odd. One of them exclaim : zes better that cooperate and do not command to another type of balls- looking to LÍA with sinister tone.

They did not know but a bandit had attained to achieve to the group but knowing of the strength decided to appeal to the greed of them to attain surrounded. The traders podrian arrive to the take care with a good part of his commodities to save to cooperate and the soldiers sabian that afterwards podrian test to Lía and share the coins that brought with her. Besides there weren been tempted by the perlas that showed him to them to Ju.

This data signalled saved for them to remain it between them and without that they know it the bandits.
A group of bandits of but of 20 people went out more advance, were a lot of rank earth and there was almenos two of the fire.

Lia felt sad wise that something like this could happen, and regretted to have showed friendliness, maybe this showed that she was soft and bear encourage to betrayed as podrian against her because of this. And partly it had reason the another part was greed and wish they thought to deliver it in the take care, by what before did not have it throw apart from that felt intimidated by his strength but his kind side calm them and attentive knowing that by personality would not kill them.
Ella there were learnt to control the energies through what surrounds it without touching it having attained to do grow some branches without that anybody will notice it, while the soldiers were being caoccionados she followed training and also Ju and Dark, she deal to teach him to Dark the of the branches as it rewhatuired energia green had not attained it do; but the attainment learn to pipe better his Whati thanks to this and improvements his technicians of attack and d crop. The already knew of this attack by the capacity to feel precensia that had purchased thanks to this technician.

Yogui And Dark there weren learnt to form balls d energy of Whati without element of the Whati in his bodies, these were feebler that the ones of him elementary but almenos there weren damage and Yogui improved his attacks thanks to this attaining launch five waves of energy atrave z of his gratas which went very far and had sharp strength. They attained to train etso without that the other knew it when they began to go back to stop to cook and rest. During these times the other did deals with the bandits and they trained.

They without knowing prepared for this situation, but luck these traders had not explained a lot on Dark because desconocían the situation some and those that knew it no the there weren mentioned, partly by forgot partly by means of the bandits commissioned of the reprisals to betrayers. Thanks to Ju Dark now had new cloths by what anybody could suspect of his past unless some high control or ex member of team saw it expensive to face. No all the bandits knew .

Lia pipes the green energy to the raices near and subject to all of the feet. Rooted even to any of the furthest bandits, attaining surround of roots to the near soldiers. This did it very whatuickly, desplomandose a bit by the sesockness.

Ju, dark and Yogui knew that this was throw by Lia and went to lidiar with the furthest bandits, although they were concerned by her saw that she half tambaleante put out of harm's way.

They sabian that the soldiers could not untangle esoly worse maybe podrian atarcarlos with some technician if they remained near.
She went to the trees and supported against one, little by little lost the sesockness but knew that debíaayudar.

It saw to yogui suffering grave wounds be cured by Dark, the eataba lidiando with the ones of the rank fire so that the other could lidiar with the ones of the earth Ju and Dark were giving them a bad ratogracias to the balls that taught him she, had attained to reduce his number a bit while the others finished of desatarse she. It approached and it pipes energias compressed like that time and aimed to the feet of which were desatando, doing that these went out flying and bumped against his mates bandits permitiendoles be knocked down by Ju or Dark. They no the tenian easy for being surpassed in numbers but luckily sabian a powerful attack to distance.

She him nublo a bit the sight but circle energias greens in if to be able to pipe another ball, she decided to compress this time of the red that saw by out and no those that seemed blood, as it suspected that these could be related to the fire. Allowing him damage without killing and like this distract to some enemies while these went knocked down. If they reduced his number would be esoer to help to Yogui but luckily still was not knocked down thanks to Dark.

She compressed red balls lanzadolas these to the ranks fire as Yogui charge to some d3 the ranks earths to help to Ju and Dark leaving them backwards. When doing this also him erró to the soil but the explosive power was elder being the rank fire fyertem3nte lastimarla own flames arisen of the explosion, falling in a crater where these still kept alive cocinandpse in them until having burns of 3er degree only did to us level of crop did not die but could not follow litigating.

Yogui And the other now understood because his balls were not explosive Lia handled the fire by which was not rare that his attacks had explosive power. Amazed Ju and Dark of the whatuantity of energias elementary that could handle, with this already go 3 in addition to that knows to handle the Whati of the blood they are very captivated by the strength that Lia finishes to show. Yogui Felt that really there was throw well in following it to struggle elbow to elbow against the dangers of the mankind.

She feel dizzy again and could not avoid meat against the soil, needs to rest