C56: "The resolucion"

Lia was sleeping peacefully when some demolitions that fell of the ceiling woke up it, she had accustomed  to sleep with the noise of the trainings in the outside; therefore the noise of litigates it did not wake up it. Ella penso today are more thrilled and ignore it, but when shaking  the house empezo to enojarse exploding of series when some that other demolitions fell; she would depend to the one who was causing so much scandal no longer could sleep with this wrap to his around.

Although it seemed to be clamando the shakes litigates it outside do not finish, knows that aveces thrill  to test  between them the disiples but were beginning to exceed ; she was raging when it went out of his room. To the point that because of his fault of dream did not reason well when it shouted.

Now the viewers understood well because there was so much care with regard to this building in whatuestion, when seeming she was important the most likely is that the knowledges are in her; already they suspected that it was no last teacher the one who surrendered worse when being woman this belief confirm them . When seeming the women are used to to have more skill regarding training a profession, being his physical capacity drop although his Whati elevate ; they knew that it was a very big button the one who would obtain to the ezclavizarla and his corazon  darkened.

They left to treat to capture them to them and went after her, but were detained by some balls of His that she launch; she launch some to the bodies of the boys injured however any raised .

She was angry and full of worry, did not know that it was happening but understood that they were dañandolos; and she was full of ire by as they were maltratandolos.
It did not detain  to think in the morals and empezo to attack them, killing with difficulty to all the ones of the sects that were struggling good or to the envoys; however his fault of puntería and strategies did not allow him finish fast. Therefore it took  exhausting his Whati incresongly fast, when seeming does not know to litigate by what only is necessary to command it, each envoy penso.

They seeing his situation incresongly disadvantages spoke:-Because you follow litigating by them, nisiwhatuiera know to litigate? Better surrender and collaborate and maybe can you  forgive- they did not leave the fa each that the other were what were badly, saying that it surrendered without seeing  badly however saw  worse.

All  noticed in spite of his doubts the truth of his intention, she did not understand neither shit that they spoke; she knew that they were exhausting it.
I can not follow using my Whati- penso and holding a sword in the flat advanced, although she thanks to Dark and the other knew to litigate body to body this was not the best; she was feeble to the hits that gave them leaving it in a bad position.

She advanced saying:- I do not understand that it has of bad struggle by my brothers, they are it everything for my; there would be at all that it did not do by one of the brothers!-  She did not know it but an odd Whati invaded his body doing  that his movements were better, was almost like a professional with each step that gave; while it said it it seemed one with the wind and with an excellent fencing attack them.

She was not the one who litigated but the Whati of sword that inconcientemente crop in his body, she there was refinado pills that helped you to litigate faster by a time or that did that your attacks were more mortal thanks to this; however it did not know that it treated  when doing it.

When cultivating it so much an intention of sword in her formed , and when having such resolution  in his body is activate ; fusionandose with his consciousness leaving it as in a pragmatic state in his return.

It was something beautiful to see the movements that gave, was one with the wind and the edge of the sword that movio; the Whati follow flowing by his body allowing him be more put in this state that when it began. Due to the fact that it was not expelling the Whati this empezo to circulate in her boosting this state, added to his half angry state that almost had gone in in way berserker promotion to that it was in a state of illumination.

She was one with the sword and his body one with his around, in this state cultivated more still is intention; being as an extraneous body to the body that moved it by pure intuition. If she knew more on the subject sure would increase more his splendour, but she does not know to litigate and is little what learnt still in spite of what train with them; it follows if be sufficient as to consider him a teacher.

The other saw the desenvoltura that gave them with a lot of impression, that grandmaster more than one exclaim; any knew the truth on this teacher. Only they listened what shouted but could have more than a reason so that it have an acute voice, the emisores also knew it pwro noticed that his forms definitively seemed to the one of a she; in the worst of the cases would sell  by less due to the fact that it was by a transformation that this expressed him . Sabian That existed pills of change of sex or poisons that did that luzca ocmo woman, if this went the situation still could it to him sell; more expensive of what what would be like man besides that this last is more difficult.

Claro that they would sell it after afterwards d understand what were looking for and manipulate the memory so that it can not spread it. However they did not look forward to to obtain so much until she speak, they trusted that really it was a she; although out of the waist for down.

They were eswhatuivando while his Whati  exhausted  and aveces resulted damaged,  little by little the situation between them was  matched to the point that his If empezo to see  exhausted; however she also empezo to abandon this Pragma-been his Whati also weakened  although slower because of this in this situacion. Besides that his attack to were purely instintivo, only when they the eswhatuivaban she attack it with some ball and would be missing his bodies; or the other way around a ball the distract us and would cut his bodies.

They were in a same situation, luckily they  there weren kept on the defensive when complicating  the situacion; to the point that she did not have neither an alone raspon.

She was agitated and exhausted physically because of what happened, but the dissembled looking forward to persuade to the enemies with which struggle; it did not want to show him his weakness.