C13: "a new dia, a new sun"

She raise  derrepente, she taenia ones win terrible to irrigate the flowers; the bad of his need of clear were the treks nocrurnas to the bathroom, at least always depsertaria to the 6 am if the necesitsra. But she always seguria sleeping, by it what she despertaria sonambula hariansu need and  dormiria; scaring to the members of the family what him it cruzen for being stopped in the darkness.

But soon his brain no reconocio the place and his surroundings, unable to guide it to the bathroom by not recognising the place she finish to wake up. The bear look like his teacher raise  whatuedandose still in a place during a long time tambaleando, but ignore it and empezo to do exercises of legs.  there were Slept in the posicion of loto to leave sleep to the teacher and his legs  him there weren entumecido.
She  reasoning what serious dangerous saoir to do detras of a bush look for a rincon of the cave, for the number two deveria dig a pozo and trar some leaves of arbol on reflexiono.

She did his need wetting rocks espiritu, the funguses what surrounded it crecierln alimentandose of the source of nitrogeno what she them proveia; never there weren seen a so rich source of food. When growing they the rock beside them tambien empezo to grow as to the cer but big lanplanta or but poderoaa but whatui filtered.

This aturdio to the bear- what class of jivel has what have one what until his wastes nourish with whatui espiritu penso the bear when seeing this thrilled with his teacher and happy ee his luck.

-The teacher has rare forms to be, but well the humans always are rare-said this time she the entendio.
With the eyes sobresaltados scare  to the velro, afterwards recordo whatur in the novels after going up of rank the creatures adwhatuirian the skill to speak and calm .

Wait said master!-penso Ebullient- sera by the perlas what gave him that me reconocio as this?- It treated to understand, but pretendio follow him the current in this world neceaitaba the one who went his sword and shield. With his state diaico of shit that but can wish what a faithful student?, remembering as it is in the novels the subject of master student.  Happy of this situacion convenient, sonrio and went to yogiui noticing what the 3 perlas there weren perdisonsu shine, and what the lagonestaba less brilloso what yesterday. Tambien Notice what the cave was putting  a bit but luminous without the help of the crostales of apoco, and what this light provebia of the ceiling.

Ah It has to be the sunlight, but like this so of warm if it goes in the sun. Thinking in a hole what ventiaria air of the esterior, in reality this was effect of rebound of the light to travez of glasses, although it went in air this did not circulate as to cool or calebtsr the environment; allowing what east conserve the temperature.

I take one of the perlas and thinking what there were hallucinated it what step yesterday with her of nueco wash them and approach them to a blue glass.

Attaining to the glass lost all his shine and this began to shine.
Definitively no it soño, then because perdio his shine?- penso.
The bear when seeing like the teacher gave him another perla epsiritual, she only places the perla in the flat and the was near, the empezo to cultivate. Breaking the deep realm finally.