C63: "Harém?"

-And that supposes  that both are his husbands?- It said ju with indignation.

-This neither likes me but that we can do with our feelings? Besides it thinks, it will be that if we follow so married  with the rest; after all she dreamed in this regard- Dark answered him.

-Nha Do not think that Yogui in his bestial mentality occur him  the wedding , wait What wanted to say with the rest?- It said Ju a bit intrigado.

-It thinks I do not think that kamen leave to happen eata opportunity, is man also and she is not ugly; if we hold us being the father is possible that go it to him to propose. Maybe Yogui listen to the respect and add  or take part due to the fact that it believes  the alpha, but maybe take part them and finish marrying with them two- answered him Dark determinate.

The truth is that Yogui did not understand on this subject, and maybe do not matter him while the can have to the female and would prefer to move away to the rest; however knowing as it is Lia possibly can do that it change his opinion in this regard.

Although it do not like us the idea, and do not bear us ; if we do not move us it will be somebody more the one who remain  with his corazon- said him Dark with a face llenonde depression, the desesri not to love me so much and follow his course.

-It is truth besides the important are not our feelings but can protect it, if we move us away the one who knows that it would be of her- said Ju accepting the situation, wanting to leave in side what there was really in his corazon; if it moved away as it could protect it.

-Well we are together in this- said him Dark and his tatuaje in his hands shine extending by all his arm forming a tatuaje tribal aterrador, they for the first time were joined without malice; and the sky him them there were recognised besides what sucedió between them did that this bond will strengthen  only that until recien modified . To be able to show his true strength is promise rewhatuired that both went so of joined and had a same heart.

The best is that we speak with the others first and left  to look for them, finding esoly to the two; when seeming afterwards of the occurred Lia  atrinchero with michy in his habitacion. She Was using it like a peluche, but to michy did not matter him because thanks to this she could do grow his cultivacion; although this time did not go like the previous times follow being better that if you train only by what left . They listened the llantos go out of the bedroom although they were far of his room.

-Because the teacher cries?- It said Yogui as through his connection knew like her was feeling - lately to state very sad- said with worry.

-You will see Yogui because of it sucedido she now will not be able to marry to not being with one of the parents of the baby, but due to the fact that she can not give preference is in this situaciónn- clearly Dark explain him.

-It is easy nose that was this but am the alpha so that it was with me with the one who married - Yogui said with a proud tone, but not understanding the situation.

They also wanted that it was only with them but this is something that only can choose the heart of her.

That understand the jealousies and that do not want to share it, however so as you seat you of jealous for sharing it she could not feel the same; and because of what happened she could not being able to take a decision.
Sode as you will feel you if to the that chose was not vos, as this to marry  does not decide  by rank but with the corazon- Ju explain him.

Kamen Seemed to understand to where went the flow of the conversation by what  calló, this was something serious the expected that this moved them away and the could take advantage of; but when seeming another thing could end.

-You understand that if this sucede compartiriamos again the room?- It said kamen thinking in as they were they two, wanted that they gave  course backwards.

-I did not think it, maybe was thing of turnarse- said Ju debilitandose, did not like him the idea to expect his turn the wanted to be always with her; apart from that it did not want to share it. In his corazon was forcing  to do this with such of not to lose it.

I think that she no east in accordance with this and want to that we are with her in the same room, the but likely is that it consider it the justest- said Dark fearing that it went Yogui privileged for being the first in the group if it took  this decision.

Yogui Did not understand that they were speaking and said:- How it is then it goes to marry ?

-If with us - kamen clear him.

-I do not want to share to the teacher, but understand that it is not in my decide it by what said; to my would like me that Lia remain  only with me-diji with tone of boy Yogui, the did not understand very well the subject but knew that it was related to the procreation with her; the did not want to share it partly by his feelings in another part by his territorial side. After all it was the alpha if somebody had right on the female was the.

-To all would like us that it was the different situation, and that it had been by love to one of us and with the was marrying ; especially for her that wished enamorarse before this. But if we move us away of her in his situation goes to arrive somebody more to his side and take it, any of us is had to lose by it that somebody but the volume or no?- It said Dark.

-Then we would be something as well as a harem but of men- answered him Ju.

And an uncomfortable silence surround them.

-Sincerely it would prefer to have me enamoured in truth, me alagan his feelings seriously; I do not go to deny that a part of my this in accordance with what say. But I seat that it would be to force them- it said Lia when going in to the chamber.