C44: "Yogui joins to the competition "

Yogui Put to move and went in the direction where  there was eacuchado the noises, when arriving saw like a species of hump and gave  explains that this would be Lia  that by some reason had shut . And his heart accelerated  concerned by that listen to Lia shouting, after attaining break it saw to Lia stepping and striking to somebody against the soil and to a small animal looking, when seeing that she was well the half embrace crying.

But his embrace do not last a lot, since it was attacked by the back the was in his form of human.
The did not know that it had changed of form to be able to move faster and strong, and Wrap  atonto when seeing that suddenly it was it embracing, felt  confused due to the fact that it was nude although the pelos of the covered everything of the waist for down.
She saw that Yogui was attacked and when it saw to the attackers surprised  when seeing that it treated  of Dark and Ju which saw it and she was bloodstained in the arms of a man. By what no them recriminó however they detained his attacks when seeing that that human transformed  in Yogui and mo knew that do, so she cured it and saw that they approached to see if she was well, they had left where found  all the things that were loading scared by what saw.

Calm is is not my blood- said them Lia and afterwards saw that there was a hump with a man tied inside, with or  small animal sleeping on the back and this eataba of breast against the soil.

Lia was well breathed relieved.
But that happen- said Dark and Ju at the same time while Yogui  reinforporaba of the attack that had given them; and it gave them back to him but without nowhatuearlos. They were demolished by Yogui and east was cnfunfifl that they had attacked him gave  account that had been they, however wanted to know because in this moment there was restarting his human form, or better said semihumana, it using the Whati of the water did a mirror and this help to understand to Yogui when seeing it.

-This am I?!- I exclaim when seeing  the entendio that had to be by the technician that had cultivated worse did not understand because and like step-How is this possible?

It listen that there are some beasts that when achieving the divinity transform  in humans, but this is odd still these  in rank metal- Said Ju- Maybe was therefore that no you time entirely like a human but like something between half, however is difficult to notice the difference, and more still know it the one who see you you confuse to with an odd cultivador- said looking it.

We would have to give him clothes- said Dark
And Yogui  did not want to dress but understood that it was a norm of the society. By what began to practise his change of form to follow like bear and not having to walk dressing cloths.

Lia empezo to explain him it sucedido with the boy until the part in that the confused it with an aggressor and that she  enojó having to tieed up afterwards. This type was to the maximum of the rank of the earth did not understand because it had dared to attack to a rank metal, but did not doubt.

The small cachorro them rugio and when looking it noticed that it was his stomach the sky was roaring of hambre.
They said him to Yogui the one who followed practising that the best would be that it will show  like a person to be able to go in in villages without standing out so much; if they saw to a pet rank metal would feel  tempted to test it worse no to would be the same if they saw it like a teacher which had comprised the Whati bestial. This was not rare apart from that this was not very strong xomo to give to place to bad understood. The did not want to know at all but accessed and bad at all knowing that it was the best, of this form would be more insurances in the future, so it was to the camp while Dark and Ju him follown to show him to Lia all what had achieved. She wanted to cook for that cachorrito by what forgot  of the subject and went back to compete. Between the two heaved to the crocodile and the fishes and she thrilled  when seeing that they were so many.
And afterwards it did them reflexionar on what happen if they were not so with the speleas she had not exposed  to the danger to start with. This time attained to use them but does not know if it will work a next time and to weigh to be happy to be able to eat a delicious food estában angry as they had reason.  At the end they did not blame it sure that when approaching  to the noise the there weren felt and if it did not attack first serian they the first in attacking it.

And it was the best although now they did not know that do, she put  to cook and there was it desatado was this boy semi- inconciente in the flat.  It knew that it had listened it as his eyes were half open. But it did not know because this was acting so rare. Dark And Ju if  embargo smashed into the so that it will not try something and saw his calzón full of a viscous liwhatuid black and seemed them disgusting and odd, and with disgust left it fall to the soil. Yogui Brought all the load of the camp so that they will help it to vesitrlo. And I notice when it went back an odd flower in the flat; it is it was left to fall by Ju in the shock and to both forgot them  since they were to give him the fishes and the crocodile apurados.

Yogui Sees it and sees to lia and thinks sure goes him to like to the teacher:-it looks master for you- said half sonrojado,  she saw to the semihombre musculoso and his scolding and also  sonrojo. Partly because although no it saw him  at all still it followed nude. She was very happy with this beautiful flower smiling admirandola
This did enojar to Ju poraue was something that  had cost him achieve for her and had forgotten  it in the flat.

This partly was his fault Dark laughed  of him, but of  prompt unemployment and said:-Ju it is necessary to speak on subjects of men with Yogui-his tone was serious and his face had the reflection that recently there was reflexionado something. Ella entendio that or live to help to  dress , and went back to tie to that boy, of  way that will remain seated and tied against the flat. There were Attained cook some pieces dle fish and of the crocodile and now was them feeding so much to the cachorro as to the subject dandole the pieces of meat in the mouth with his hands.

You do not go me to bite ok-said him Lia to the boy with a  sinister smile, this  sonrojo and tragósaliva and shook the head in affirmation.
The small cachorro ate happy mind while it took care them of that boy she went to  expect to that the other went back to do whatuestions.

Dark And Ju helped it to Yogui to dress  and say him that it no longer could sleep as it did it with The and the the incomodaba with his whatuestions. They said him already half tired said him as it felt you with the idea to be embraced by Lia, to treat to help it to reflexionar use account. They sabian that the was from much more before with her and this could influence if she went to decide, despues of everything now the also was man. Yogui Felt  uncomfortable did not understand that it had to bad felt an odd heat when remembering his nights embraced, and said them to him. Then that would happen if you saw us so with her?-They demanded him and then the the half, the did not feel  annoying with that she will happen time with them, but this idea pester him and did not know to understand because. And seeing as it put ugly face said him so as it happens you to vos happens us to us therefore it is that never you saw us so before, however now  is that we gave us account- Treating to dissemble the situation they did not want that the  one to the competition that already there was between them two.

I do not have because do them case do not move me away of the master- answered them angry-do not go to leave that they put  in the half- seeing as they insisted in as it had to act the.

Then the gave  account that Dark and Ju always litigated to be able to happen more time with her and by some reason against the did not do it and now if ay reasoned that it was because now it is human, and penso
Because it would have to pester him this ? And reflexionó in that some beasts of same appearance do to go out small ewhatual beasts to them over time. And  sonrojo now the could do this also with her, his face put  very hot because until imagine it to him; the gave  explains that they also were litigating because they wanted to this for them; in his mind were several males litigating by a female of  the species.

With a smile pícara said:-Can that this bad but think that lia go it to understand?-It said Yogui gave  account that it could abuse of the fault of understanding of Lia not to change his deal with her and this the annoying to the others two.