C12: "but on the crop"

The bear absorvia the perlas what the teacher filled up with the energia of the stones of the lake, soon these turned off. The bear now was of the 2 do rank of the earth and was strengthening his constitucion with help of the whatui eapiritu, this is fundamental to avoid remain atorado in a level; awhatunwhatue tambien depends of the type of martial body that possess one. It can arrive to happen what no rewhatiieras of at all that esporitu and advance to the reign fire, but if one poseia martial body dicino thing what taenia one between millonls. And if one happens of martial rank, but no spiritual no only there is high possibilities of what his body do not absorb well the whatui martial; doing what unodesperdicoe a lot of material of crop, ademas that his cuerponno goes to be very twmplado in conatitucion, malnutrido of whatui by the what sera vulnerable to attacks of martial artists of ewhatual level or imgerior all dependent of the type of body what have, if poseea a normal body by but what east to to a rank but high what somebody even can be won. Everything because of these lagunas produced by the flata of whatui espiritu to help to nourish the body.

She without knowing there were begun to be martial artist and all thanks to the bear, east him there were infundido whatui espiritu to calm it and she by a chance of events  there were gone back able of absorverlo. In this moment of way incomciente was absorviendo the whatui martial of the fish what  comio yesterday, going in in the realm 1 of the water the normal is what the ones of his age in this world esten the 2 or 3 in this continent, being the 2 pertaining to the privileged classes; and the 3 to the rare case of apparition of a genius.

She was  sintiendose different, but no entendia because. Ah Able me cayo badly take of the water of colour- thinking what his body was not able to process the water of crop reason.
Ella there were finished with the light of the stone that did to grow, ignoring what crecio by his cause.

They seem extalactitas- said , when seeing as  veia without light the stone.

The perlas there weren reduced his number to two, due to the fact that when it uses them to him for absorver the whatui espiritu what these absorven these were consuming  losing his efficiency of absorcion.

The bear no longer the whatueria as with his level espiritu rank earth, only the jade espiritu or perlas of the rank earth were him utiles. Ademas His linea of blood him there were revealed that to have luck podria turn into an artiata martial elementary.

In the powerful sects like the one of baio or siu was normal to give an elementary stone to the what achieved rank 6 or but of martial crop, although they gave you the power of an elementary martial artist. This nonera so much hardly if  podia cultovar a manoeuvre what used the element what absorviste with the stone, these no permitian what were an apt elementary teacher; but in this continent be an elementary martial teacher of rank inivial was well, by but what remained you in this rank for life due to the fact that you used a stone elemntao for refinar the elemnto in your sea espiru.

The sea eapiritual is where abita the soul of a martial artist and determines the capacity of energia spiritual what one goes to be able to absorb. Alli Is Where  cpndensara the perla being the sea contained afterwards inside her, by but what your sea was of the size was of a drop calls him  so.

Yogui No wise to travez that metodo podria xonseguir go back a teacher elemntal but the whatueria fortañecerse, eataba ennsu instinct the want to purificar au linea law. When dominating an element one podria refinar his blood changing the type of cuepo martial what  poseia to one of rank but high, this was possible alone for the beasts, and only podian do it once by realm. This was well already what the following generacion naceria being but strong being able to be born directly in the rank of the earth. The humans what possess an element can possess children with born bodies to this elemntos pudiendose turn into artiatas martial elementary of deep initial rank.