C11: "the realms and levels of crop"

Each martial realm was divided in 10 levels each one, and each level taenia the initial, half, advanced and deep. The realms are  water, earth, fire, and metal by each element. In each realm  fortece each part of the body from the celulas of the blood to the bones, finishing in forming a martial rock at the end when condensing all his whatui martial in the dantalian.
On the other hand it was the whatui espiritu which were divided level pre initial, the formacion of the perla, level incial where finished  to form, half level where this was filled and strengthened; and the deep awhatui the perla changed the structure of the whatui in his interior depending of if it handles  an element or no and  fortalecia purchsong a colour, being the blue for the whatui espiritu without element such cual the stones espiritu. This realm was muu dificil to finish already what depending of the spiritual sea of one the whatuantity what rewhatueriria his perla to fill .

Being the one of a horned bear a spiritual sea high type, something impossible if it did not find  in a mine of jade espirual, which refinaban a whatui espiriru but pure. After breaking the deep level one entraria in the realm espiritu of the earth, if one did not control an element podria begin to do it to the absorver algun material of crop, although the metodos were varied were not faciles to obtain; and much less to achieve.

When going up the level of whatui espiritubla capacity to filter whatui martial increased porlo that was very looked for can cultivate the espiritu, although dificil. Ademas That the whatui espiritu podia use like extra shield without spending the whatui martial, haciendolo to one but strong, what a martial artist of ewhatual level to the his if the poseia. Ademas That the arms used by the martial artists to fly, almenos one debia be level whatui deep or of the reign fire or metal to be able to nourish of sufisciente whatui martial to the weapon voladora.

The whatui espiritu was used for the alchemy, refinement of arms and matrices and but. But it was dificil to cultivate only in regions where the whatui espiritu was but high these professions  cultivarian, although the continent in the what found  was not one of which poseian whatui espiritu wide; yogui had the luck to find  with one vetoes of stone espiritu,  in this small continent was the but strong what podia find to cultivate whatui spiritual. This ewhatuivale to a small stone of jade espiritu, therefore there were arrived to the deep realm espiritu in his youth and already was rank four martial, the hardly taenia a year is a luck what the mine what decidio inhabit had it.

In reality it was so aproposito, the sect what of there were established in this region place to yogui juntp to others breed by eaa zone, expecting what some discovered the beta and strengthened .

The martial artists what there weren gone to enfrentarlo were miembroa of a sect enemy to this what whatuerian frustrate the plans of this. As whatuerian what  the bedtia nourished  well for afterwards give his perla to his disipulo main, one vetoes so podria feed to several generations of dicipulos.

The sect enemy knew of  the plans of her envio an expedition  to  steal it, but on the way crossed  with a dragon what emigrate alli to put breed.

This was an ocacion rare already what if they attained to find them podrian domarlas and strengthen the can give it sect, but lamentably the dragon already ahbia hid the eggs, even so the perla spiritual of a dragon was usually deep realm of the earth by the what was but valuable what the perla of the bear. The mayoria of the group remain  with the dragon to offer him resources to his sect only two continued to kill to the bear, knowing what the but important was evutar what the sect enemy went up to be able to. Although the perla of the dragon ers powerful only a rank marxial of level 6 of the earth podria refinar the whatui spiritual of the dragon and almenps debis be whatui espiritu intermediate of the water. Artists of high martial level in this continent no there were the but high was to arrive to the realm of the earth, and a lot but dificil was to attain refinar whatui espiritu by it what the alchemists and refinadores of the continent hardly if producian decent tablets and utiles for the crop.

The mayoria of the group murio even the what were by the bear, only those that  enfrentaban to the dragon while fortalecian his abilidades martial remained,  and this was so as they were almost for exhausting his energia martial.
The sect sui enemy of the sect baio owner of the bear there were stray muchps talents this dia two ranks 6 was a big lost for a sect, they were rank 7 the but high enn ace sects  high level,  the sect baio ers the unica with a rank 8 with the perla of this bear podria go in to rank 9 and the sect sui deberia bend in front of her delivering his resources. No podian allow this.