C33: "The break of Lia"

She was in his mind regretting of everything, with a lot of sadness and impotence because this world do not leave him another option. Although it feared a bit to the death, if it had been only by her; she had caused his death so that they did not do with her what wanted to, or almenos this would have tried.

She did not want to accept the reality since it arrived to this world was evitandola, being optimist on what the future went him to offer.

Already of by yes it has luck to having been able to cultivate to intimidate a bit and that will not cross  with a lot of people, of another way would have been tied or the one who knows if something worse.

She sode was sad because it was concerned by his family and beings wanted, she the extrañaba and under well did not have good relation, because of some attitudes, she neither was perfect she was naïve during long and lived his life as if it was sleeping without connecting  too much to the reality with his optimistic side.  Being always unable to reason much more there, although thanks to some meetings in the life gave  account of his fail did not attain to change a lot of the bad of his be. Partly it had attained it but it could not connect whatuickly the things between if due to the fact that there was state accustomed to be desconectada and this him jodia since it could not achieve the level that wanted to be able to be happy at the side of that person. In his mind still was he in his corazon, regretting of have not connected more with his family and have reduced his desentendimientos.

Aunwhatuebella Did all what put they did not want to accept that they were badly, for them she did not have right to say them at all for being his daughter. But she never said them to him in Gothic always deal to speak cual would be the best form to do the things so that these handle  better, already was in the economic or in the deal person to person that gave  between them. Aveces They recognised that they were made a mistake saying"there is not a school to be parents", neither there is school to be son; however without real experience of the life she gave good councils as it gave  account of the reality. This attained it when leaving to be so desconectada.

She was brought of turn thanks to the sacudones concerned of Ju and Dark, and she   long to cry; it could not avoid it there were things that had saved  does time and what finishes to happen him the desbordó.

I cry like a small boy, with chillidos noisy, shouting a bit to the point that almost it could not breathe of  the anxiety; mowhatueando dandole an appearance a bit between  enternesedora and unpleasant.

Crying said:- I Am a murderer, am very bad person; us and as I can live in a world so go to die very horriblemente have fear. If I do not have care that goes to be of my, shut being forced to the one who knows that; there is of my that do not have the prowess to kill me to warn  so much suffering. Because   I can not live in peace, it is a lot ask?

Ju And Dark saw that Lia was not well, Dark entendio that she the except prowhatue considers the life of each person something valuable and this it conmovió a lot, with reason cry on the when having it lastimado. They treated of palmarla leaving that she litter his cloths each one abrazandola of a side, in this moment to Ju did not give him importance that she and Dark were hit like him was it with her. Now same were concerned by his mental health, temian that will seat against his life they wanted to it.

Ju Gave  account that it did not know to Lía well and what saw of her never was something complete, and although it felt  attracted by her gave  account that his interest was not really genuine.
That it is what really loves of her?

The wise some things of her and liked him his friendliness and his direct form to be, but gave  account that  autosugestiono a bit because of the beauty and things that she poseia; in addition to the advantages that be near of her would have and felt  hipócrita  to having watched on Dark.

Although it did not have at all that see the hipocrecia with this, entendio that the want it to almost as if it was his small sister and his feelings to her did not know that so deep were really. But if it knew that it felt the need to take care it because in his form to be attracted you to do this, in spite of being powerful acts defenceless and innocent and knows of the dangers of this world.

She had helped it to arrive to new heights in his crop and although it felt his corazon conmovido could not say that really it was enamoured and these days in that the deal of enamoraria the was badly. She is somebody fragile and did not want to play with the feelings of her, and gave  account that almost it does it. Although the was engaged to take care it, maybe the was made a mistake, big part of this feeling was born by the greed.

Ju Suffered a change of mentality because of this scene and reflexionó enough on the and she since she was asking them consolation, affection and help to the two. Although it had to Yogui was not the same that they, the human contact is different. She opened  to them showing them his weakness doing them know that in spite of being strong and able, also wanted to be taken care. She is of the type of person that struggles elbow to elbow with his beings wanted.

This conmovió to the two and Dark more than what already were and did them reflexionar on if same because of this, at the beginning Dark did it more by feeling of debt and Ju by greed. But they did  think that was been due to his friendliness, now really was by his friendliness.

They no longer had other intentions wanted to know it better like person and help it, for them at the beginning his life was  important by superficial reasons related to his own greed. In his hearts now she was one of his people, a dear fellow or brother did not know still if something more, Dark still had not considered it but in was planted that seed and Ju gave  account that it was superficial and  arrepintió.