Chapter 46 Miracle

Once we have changed and taken off our crowns, we leave the private lounge and make our way to the feasting hall. We can hear the commotion from here, people very keen to see us and yet all I can think about is Loki. I can't wait to dance with him, love him, and celebrate with our loved ones. And after we can be together for weeks on our honeymoon and have a good time. Just us and I'm so looking forward to it. But I do wonder where he is going to take me and what other tricks he has up his sleeve. I'm so looking forward to it and yet I can't wait to celebrate, dance and eat. Not to mention catch up with my friends and my brother.

When we reach the feasting hall, we smile at each other before he leads me inside, holding my hand tightly. We're immediately greeted by claps and we look around the feasting hall to see all our friends, family, and the people gathered by the tables. Some holding drinks but all smiling brightly. We see Odin and Frigga at the head table, beaming at us along with Thor and Lady Sif. But I see my brother and friends in the crowd, smiling at us. God, I can't wait to speak to them all.

Odin speaks up, "May I present the married couple, Loki and Katrina Odinson, prince and princess of Asgard."

I can't stop smiling and neither can Loki as we go over to the dance floor, being clapped and welcomed by everyone we go past. But the moment we are in the middle of the dance floor, we turn to each other as the music begins to play. Taking his hand in mine and putting my hand on his shoulder as he puts his other on my waist, we begin to dance. Soon getting lost in the music as we stare into each other eyes, lost in the moment and it feels like it's just us.

Friends and family begin joining us, dancing with partners and friends but I'm completely focused on Loki and our love.

"So beautiful. How did I get you?" He whispers, pulling me close to him, "You're perfect in every way."

I smile, "As are you. If you had told me years ago before I was blind and I was living a different life that this would be how my life would turn out, I think I would have laughed." We both chuckle, "And yet I wouldn't want to live a single moment differently. I fell in love with a god, a future king."

He smiles, "And I fell in love with a goddess, an angel who is now my future queen. I think it's fair to say, we both didn't see this coming but I am happy that it did."

"So am I." I whisper, "Now are you ready to face my friends and family?"

He chuckles, "Ready as I will ever be. And you get to meet my daughter Hela."

My eyes widen, "Oh yes Hela. I must thank her for healing you that day I got my wings and you nearly died. It would be great to finally meet her. I hope she likes me."

"Well, she was looking forward to having a new mother she said so I wouldn't worry about her liking you." He says, "You did save me after all."

I smile, "And you saved me."

We hold onto each other as we finish the dance, our first dance as husband and wife before we go over to the feasting tables and all my friends are there including Tony and Hela. It's clear they have all been waiting for us to get off the dance floor.

"Missed me?" I say with a smile.

Nat gives me a look, "Missed you? Of course we did. I have been stuck with all the boys." I laugh as she comes over to me and hugs me, "I am so happy that you are ok."

I pull away, "More than ok. I'm married and in love."

She chuckles, "I can't believe you married reindeer games."

Loki slips his arm around me, kissing my cheek, "Well obviously I was too hard to resist."

They all begin laughing and we are pulled into hugs by all of them, congratulating us before I get to catch up with them all. All of them have settled down, either with friends or with someone, and tell me about their happy lives which make me smile. And in return, I tell them everything they have missed including how I got my wings and how Loki nearly died. It's quite a story but I love speaking to them and how I have missed them so much. But when I get to Tony, Pepper, and Morgan I fear something is up. They all seem happy and yet it seems they are hiding something.