Chapter 73 Legacy

Slowly I turn around and my eyes widen in shock when I see Morgan standing there with Pepper, Nat, Clint, Bruce, and Steve. All holding flowers for Tony's grave and are staring at me in utter disbelief. Like I'm a ghost and I stare at them, not quite believing it. I didn't think I would see my friends again and yet here they are. All a bit older, getting on but living their lives. I can see them and I am speechless. My friends are here and my family.

I feel a smile spread across my face, "Hi Morgan, look at how much you've grown."

She smiles at me and runs over to me and pulls me into a hug. I hug her back, so happy to see her as my friends and family unfreeze and come over to me. All pulling me into hugs, crying, and laughing before we all pull apart so they can put the flowers on Tony's grave. But are soon back around me looking at me like I'm a ghost and yet so happy and thrilled to see me.

Nat smiles at me, "Katrina we have been so worried about you. We feared we would never see you again."

"We feared you could be dead even." Pepper adds, "We hadn't heard anything and it's been so long, 7 years. You don't know how relieved we are to see you."

They all nod in agreement but it's Morgan and Pepper I'm looking at. Both are at the point of tears, especially Morgan who looks like she is going to cry. Like full-on cry which I did earlier and I move closer to her.

"Morgan I'm ok." I reassure her.

Morgan nods, tears in her eyes, "I know I just can't believe it. You're alive and ok and actually here. Loki told us everything about how you died and then realised you were missing. How your wings were cut off and how he couldn't find you. And yet here you are..."

I smile, "Loki saved me Morgan. This man named Kai tried to take my wings and he failed. They crumbled so he took me, held me prisoner all these years."

"But your wings." Bruce interjects, "Loki said you should have died when they were taken and yet you survived. How is that possible?"

I chuckle, "Well it turns out I was pregnant when my wings were forcible taken and her life kept me alive. So much that I survived and my wings crumbled as I was still alive. It's why he took me and kept me prisoner, he was trying to figure out how I survived. And that I realised I was pregnant with our daughter."

Morgan's eyes widen, "Your daughter? You have a daughter?"

"With reindeer games?" Clint says in disbelief.

This makes me smile, "Yes her name is Hope and she's beautiful. A mini-me and Loki." They are stunned so I go on explaining to Morgan and my friends the rest of the story, "So then Kai brought me to Asgard a few days ago, to use against Loki and hurt him. He was controlling me, blackmailing Hope to do it but he never gave up. I managed to tell him what was going and yesterday, Loki saved me and our daughter."

"Well thank god you are ok." Steve says, patting my shoulder, "But we all knew Loki would find you, so did Tony."

I frown, "Yeah I'm sorry I missed his funeral but I got the message he left for me and Loki showed me the memory. His memory of the funeral and it was beautiful." I look at Tony's statue, "And the moment I could, I came to see him, to say goodbye." I look at them all, "But I had no idea I would see you all here."

Pepper smiles, "Well we picked up traces of the Bifrost close here and we thought we would check on his grave. Hoping to see Loki or Thor with any news of you. We just didn't expect to see you here."

"I'm so glad you're here Auntie Katrina." Morgan says, hugging me, "I have missed you."

"I have missed you too. I have missed you all." I pull away, "And I assure you I'm ok and very happy now."