Chapter 13 Reunited

Katrina's POV

I'm not sure how much time has passed since Killian left me in here alone but I have finally managed to stop crying and have been mentally preparing myself for what is going to happen next. Any moment now he could come in and drag me to a lab and begin experimenting on me, cutting me open and it terrifies me. I don't want to be tortured and cut open. Be in pain, agony but I have to be ready. For I refuse to crumble and lose hope, no matter what he does to me and maybe I will escape and get back home. However as time has gone by, all I can think about is the pain that I will be in and knowing there will be more to come after. Especially if Killian wants me and he might try and violate me too. That thought terrifies me even more.

Taking a breath, I try not to think about it as I move slightly to try and get comfortable as I have been stuck with my back against the wall for a while. The handcuffs have made my magic useless but also have made me feel very week as I have had them on for a while. I tried to get them off but they are too tight and I don't want to hurt my wrists, not when I know there is pain to come. I just hope I can escape and that Tony is ok. He said he was dying but he will be ok, he has to be or I will be stuck here forever. Unless Loki returns and comes after me which I hope he does. Please save me.

I'm about to try and get some sleep, figuring I should rest my body considering amount of pain that I am going to be in when suddenly I hear loads of alarms going off. I hear men running past my cell and what sounds like a lot of commotion in the distance. Someone is attacking Hydra and it brings a smile to my face. It must be Tony, he came for me and he must have brought the Avengers. Oh thank god... but still, I wish Loki were here too.

Then I look down at my chest to look at the pendant underneath my top to try and give me some comfort. But my eyes widen in shock when I see it's glowing a bright green and I pull it out to look at it. It's glowing brightly and then I remember what Loki said. It's laced with his magic so no matter what he could find me... is that why it is glowing? Is he looking for me? Coming after me? He is coming for me. Loki is coming for me and it brings a smile to my face. Please save me Loki and bring me home. I love you.

The door then unbolts and I hide my pendant under my top as Killian comes in. Luckily, he can't see it much thanks to my green top and he is too distracted. Probably by the commotion which is now louder with the door open.

He glares at me, "It seems your brother survived and brought his friends to save you."

I smirk, "I told you they would come for me. I will never be yours."

This makes him mad and he storms over to me. I try to move back but I can't and he grabs me by my throat and pulls me to my feet. But he doesn't remove his hand and just tightens his grip. I wish I could remove his hand but I can't push him away. My hands are handcuffed and the chain isn't long enough for me to reach his arm. I keep trying though but he just tightens his grip and I am struggling to breathe.

"Let me... go..." I croak, trying to breathe.

He chuckles at my struggling, "You are mine Katrina, you are mine!! No one, not your brother or your friends or your beloved god will save you. You are mine now."

I shake my head, struggling to breathe, "I'm not... not... not yours..."

He growls and tightens his grip on my neck and I can barely breathe. I keep struggling against him but I can't breathe. Let me go. Please let me go.

"Can't.... breathe..." I whisper, praying he lets me go.

He smirks, "Say you are mine and maybe I will loosen my grip."

Even though I can barely breathe, I refuse to submit to him and I shake my head slightly as I keep trying to breathe. I will never be his no matter what he does to me. Even if he strangles me to the point of death, I won't become his, never.