Prologue

Jennie Kim being mean again to her maids as she keeps on playing on them at their garden.

"You, hold that vase. Don't put it down unless I said so. You with a hairpin, put this apple above your head" the maid balance it on her head as she stays still.

As far as they don't know, Jennie makes fun again to them not minding the negative comments she got from them. She pick up a pellet gun aiming for the apple on the poor maid's head as she tremble on the idea that she might get hit. She pull the trigger and fortunately she shot the apple expertly.

"I'm bored, get out of my sight before I change my mind if I should fire you for putting salt in my favorite milk ice cream. Shoo!"

The shock maids run inside as they murmur on how did Jennie found out their evil doing. Jennie is Jennie, she knows your plan beforehand. She's that smart so be careful.

On the other side...

Lisa Manoban is somehow smart too but a little, just a little, okay maybe too dumb too. She always end up having the bad decisions and even situations that leads to misfortune. Like one time while she was walking home to her apartment and she took a shortcut, she forgot that a lot of dogs was waiting for her arrival in that street. So to cut the story short she sped up as if her life depends on her long legs in running not wanting to be bitten by dogs. She was the absolute dumbass, of course she has a brain too but it rusted.

One day as she and Rose host an event, she met Jennie. How can a smartass handle a dumbass? And how can a dumbass understand a smartass? Its confusing right? Well find out what would happen on the two opposite sides of the dumbass and the smartass.