30. Yatch

Bright light are the rays of happiness!!

Next Day

Victoria smiled turning over her belly watching Ares breathing in and Out Soundly with close eyes. He looked so Peaceful. The Messy Hair, Pink Rip Lips and Glowing Sleeping Face made him incredible cute. She slowly started leaning to His sleeping face and place kiss on his cheeks making him quickly Move. She laughs silently and rise up and Lean Kissing his other cheeks. His Lips Immediately Curve while eyes were still close.

"Victoria!!" His Tone was Husky and Lazy.

"Hmm.." She Respond smiling when he turns totally towards her and open his eyes.

"You Can't Help!! Can't You?" She nods her in NO and smiles more making him smile along.

"I am Hungry!" She Announce and watch him.

"That's Big trouble For Me. I Need To Get Up!!" He says and she laughed watching him.

Can He be Cuter? She thought and kiss his cheeks when Ares holds her in his arms and Flip around putting her on bed.

"I will get something To Eat Till Than You Get Change" He States and She Nods. Leaning Closer He place Kiss On Her Cheeks and Get Up Leaving the Bed.

After Dressing Up She walks into the Hall Looking around finding Zane and Xavier Standing on their Duty as always

After Dressing Up She walks into the Hall Looking around finding Zane and Xavier Standing on their Duty as always. She smiles wishing the Morning and walks Into the Kitchen.

The Sight In Front of her made her heart Flutter at once. Ares was standing in Torquish Shirt With Slevess rolled off showing His Veins Hands and Black Jeans All Fresh. He Looked Hot!!

She smiled and walks behind him wrapping her arms around his making him smile.

"I Never Knew You Knew To Cook?" She asks when he holds her hands and turns towards her. Slowly Picking her up by waist he put on kitchen Island.

"Well I Do But I Only Cook for Gramps or You!" He rubs his nose tip with her's making her heart Flutter more and stomach doing dance internally.

Can He Be More Caring? She thought when he turns Chopping Veggies Professionally like chef. She couldn't help was watch him or Adore Him.