28.. Night

Warning: Graphic Used But Not That Mature!!

Nights are Best When Days Are Cheerful!!

At Night

Party Hall was Shining with The Lights and Flowers around. Xavier Pushed the Big Wedding Cake In the Middle Of the Hall Making All The Kids Excited. Victoria smiled and Ares held her hands, cutting the cake and Feeding Each other. The Cake was Served To Everyone and Everyone One By One Raised Toast For Them. Ares smiled, holding Victoria By the shoulder. Senior King Stood Up Making Ares Nervous about what next words will leave his Mouth.

"I waited For This Day Since He was Born. Cheers To, my Son, New Life." He smiled, and Ares couldn't help and raise Toast and Drink his Wine.

After The Party, Kings Estate

Ares walked with Victoria Inside the Mansion Holding Their hands together. Victoria was smiling leading him to Their Bedroom excited to show him his Wedding Gift. Ares was excited to their Parents first Picture.

She Opened The door When His Eyes looked around the Room Decorated Beautifully with Scented Candles, Dim Lights and Red Roses. She walked towards the Table where albums was placed with Painting beside it. She Bend and Down and Picked Book Forwarding It To Ares.

"Mr. Asher and Mrs. Anna was Best Friend Of Archer and Bella. The Picture was removed from all the places to save your life and keep you alive and Trust Me I am Really Thankful To Them They Did It." Victoria Explained As Ares watched his Parents Picture.

"They Actually Got Married But Senior King Doesn't Knows About It. Your Parents were married. Mr. Asher was Disowned By Gramps Cause He Never wanted to be in Mafia. So, Gramps never knew the actual truth of his wedding. Your Father Changed his Last Name to live happy life with Anna when They Had You. I Know It's Lot and I talked Gramps About It He regret for it But It's No One mistake." Victoria speaks while Ares smile watching his Parents Wedding Picture.

When Ares eyes fell on Canva Hidden with clothes, Keeping The Album away he removed the clothe over it watching Painting.

It was him and His Parents Painted Togther Like They Were In Real. It was Most Beautiful Picture he had ever seen of himself.

"I Got It Painted For You." Victoria smiles standing beside him when he turned putting the cover back looking at her.

"Thank You So Much Victoria. You Are amazing." He smiled and lean kissing her lips slowly Softly Holding her waist gently. His Lips Slowly Caressed Her Lips with his closing his eyes. She closed her eyes feeling the feeling of him.

She blushed When Moment Got Heated. Her Lips were like drugs to him. He held her cheeks deeping the Kiss. She lost all her breath kissing him back putting her hands on his chest. The Heat Between Increased Like Passion For each other Increased.