46. News

Some Secret are Threats to Life!!

Next Day!

Kings Empire Estate

"Mrs. King! Aren't you getting too found of your husband outfit?" Ares Chuckle leaning against closet door finding Victoria slipping into one of his shirt.

"Well You Know My Husband Such Sexy Pieces of Jerk with his Sexy Outfit so can't help." She speaks and he laughs walking towards her while she looks herself in the mirror. Feeling his arms wrap around her belly and chin on shoulder curved her lips immediately. She couldn't help but lean in his arms watching them through the mirror.

"And It Suits You!" He mentioned making her smile more.

"How This Little one doing?" He asked Victoria turns watching him all dresses in White shirt and black pants.

"Just Giving The Mother morning sickness. I am sure it's a girl!" She says and Ares smile holding her closer placing his hands on her lower back.

"Well Than I am Going To Be father of lucky Daughter!" He says and she place her hands in his chest Rubbing slowly.

"I was thinking if it's true I am having Twins. I mean you can also see my womb starting to show up and I Carve strange things!" She mentioned. His palms came over her cheeks stroking slowly with his thumb.

"I will love to have Kids. Wheather it's Twins or single Victoria. I will be happy father and you know I would like to keep it secret until it's in the world. Lets it Suprise us!" He smiles and she blush placing her head against his chest.

"Your Fragrance makes the nausea so calm. Why do you have to go work Today?" She speaks and he smiles pulling her closer.

"I need to go! You know I need to work for my little family!" He says and she smiles more and she moves away looking at him.

"Than I can come along!" She beamed and Ares Glare.

"No You are not and I want you rest and Ask Noah to pack all important stuff you need with you there. Remember You aren't working!" He says and She nods like good girl making him smile more.

"Take Care!" He place quick kiss on her lips and grabs his coat and walks out of room.