1. Business

Mafia Business is Dangerous; Love Business is Most Dangerous

New York

The dusk is the most refreshing part of the day. The weather is always cool and refreshing with the slow wind blowing around!!

The footsteps were all-encompassing the bedroom. She speedily picked her lip gloss and liner in front of the vanity putting it on and letting her damp hair off from the towel, blow drying it, and looking herself in the mirror. 'Finally Perfect!!'

Long raven hair reached below her chest; sparkling, sharp, upturned round, protruding innocent beautiful dark blue eyes; perfect defined nose & defined prominent pink smooth cupid lips with a curvaceous, smooth body. A Perfect Definition of Sexy, Sensuous, and Innocent Beauty.

She put on lip gloss and moves her hands in her hair and set it

She put on lip gloss and moves her hands in her hair and set it. Giving herself a final look, she picked the jacket lying on the chair and wore it. Taking the bag from the couch, she grabbed her keys marching out of the apartment.

Victoria Emerson!

The girl who had everything in life except passion and relationship. The world thought she was the happiest woman on earth, but she was hollow, abandoned, and slaughtered. But, she still has a heart of gold and her innocence alive.

She reached her parking lot and unlock the car and slid inside launching the bag at the back seat.

"Vic!!" Someone shouted making her peep out and see her neighbor Ryan calling her. "You dropped it on the floor." She sees the bracelet hanging in his hand. It wasn't her!!

"Sorry, it isn't mine," she responds with a brief genuine smile at him.

"Ohh, Sorry, I presumed it was yours. It was outside your entrance" he says, and she nods her head genuinely at him and turns to start her car when he converses again.

"Victoria! What are you doing tonight?" He summons, and she shifts her head vocalizing.

"Have plans with friends, sorry" she remarks, and he smiles a little. She commences the car rolling away.