34. Movie

Pizza, Coke and The Movie is best Date Ever!!

Next Day

Victoria was sleeping soundly curdling with sheets against her like a baby. Ares walked inside fixing his cufflinks.

"Victoria!!" He called and turns to watch her. He chuckled immediately watching curdling against sheet. His eyes frowns quickly Than looks At the clock. It was 9 In the morning.

She never sleeps this late! He thought and walked towards her. The bed dip as he took seat beside her checking the temperature placing hands over her head.

"No Fever!" Removing her hairs away from her face he watched her carefully waking her up.

"Victoria!!" He called caressing his knuckles over cheeks warmly and affectionate. She groans waking up from her sleep and slowly moving she pulls his hands in her holding against her chest sleeping. He noticed her pale and grim apperance.

"You Okay?" He asked and she nods her head slowly and he smiled Leaning little towards her. The Alarm clock started buzzing. He closed it with one hand when his eyes fell on the date and he smiles softly and lays beside her pulling closer.

"Does It Hurt Much!!" He asked pulling Victoria closer and she slowly nods hiding herself into him.

"My Enemy Arrive always on time!!" Ares chuckled and she smiled against his neck with close eyes.

"He Have Too. Can't Help!! He always want you to lose." She mumbled and he chuckled caressing her head slowly with his hands.

"Not Long!!" She blushed while he caressed her back kissing her forehead.

'Wait Let Me Just Call Smith and call off the meeting." Ares says and Victoria holds his hands tightly opening her eyes. He stops and watches her.

"Go!! I will be fine. It's Just A Cramp" She speaks lowly and weak tone. He lean back and she held him tightly speaking.

"Don't Skip It's Important Business. I will be fine" She ask and he smiles rubbing her back.

"You sure?" He ask and she moves away and place kiss on his jaw.

"I am Fine. Just Bring me Some Donuts." She smiled and he place kiss on her forehead caressing her cheeks with his other hands thumbs.

"Will Surely." He says when they hear Knock on the Bedroom Door. She smiled and nods his head. Ares place short quick kiss on her forehead and gets up walking towards the door. Xavier was standing in front of him in his Uniform Suit.

"Sir, The Car is Out. We Can Leave in few minutes" he says and Ares nods. He turns walking back to Victoria and place kiss on her cheeks.

"Take Care. I will be home soon" he says and grabs his phone walking outside closing the door.