6. Best Friend

Fear will make you lose everything!!

She laying soundly with her hair sprawled on pillow while he sat beside her.

"Sir, We will be inside only. There is no security inside. I have make sure removing the footage of cctv and every sign of your presence. And the man body is buried. He didn't have family or related person. Just like Ma'am." Xavier says the last part looking down at floor.

"Wrong. Victoria Ares King have everything. She have me. Don't you dare next time" Xavier stood away from him frightened.

Ares slowly moved his hands in her hairs. He was so found of her hairs. She looked so breath taking in sleep also.

"Prepare the Car we are leaving" Ares said getting up picking his coat. He have last glance on sleeping Victoria and than walked away taking his mens away.

Next Day, Morning

She slowly opened her eyes looking around. Her head was pounding loudly and her heart burning. She was in her bedroom!! Suddenly everything of last night came into her mind. She sat up Scaredly looking around. Looking For Ares!! He wasn't there.

She had sudden urge to throw up suddenly from everything going around her. She got up covering her mouth and ran into bathroom throwing up last night meal. It was too much for her to bear everything around.

Earlier he was Keeping her, but now he was Possessing her!!! She got up washing her mouth and than face looking herself in the big mirror.

"You are nothing than Women in his arms Victoria". Her Subconscious Mind speaks Itself. She felt Weak and Broken. Having No Idea what Lies Next! Sliding down bathroom wall, she let her out crying. She cried endlessly!!

"He is a Heartless Monster." She cried hiding her face between her palms.

After Few Hours She got showered and changed into Casual and comfortable clothes. Walking out of bedroom she looked around for any sign of Ares but nothing. It was like He was Ghost that disappeared.

He isn't here anymore. She breath relief walking outside closing her door apartment. She turns and finds Ryan apartment door opened. She was scared that everyone will find out it was all beacuse of her. She Nervously stepped and saw Broker standing with few files in his hands. What's Going On! She thought and slowly stepped inside watching two old couple looking around the Apartment. She Suddenly chuckled on her thoughts.

How would anyone will find. It's Ares Azriel King! He never leaves things incomplete Behind. She turned and walked out feeling devastated. She needed fresh air. She wanted to get away from everything she was facing right now.

Boutique