14. Office

What is More Precious Love Or Life?

Next Day

Victoria slowly wake ups sitting on the bed watching Ares sleeping. She turned checking the Clock. It was half past five in the morning. She yawn sitting on bed and looked around. It was going Rise soon.

"Next Step To Ares Office!" She thought and slowly got off the bed walking into closet room. She walks picking Ares Outfit and Hang it outside and walks to her closet.

She smiled taking out matching outfit with Ares and Turned keeping aside. Her Mood was Brightening as Days were passing. She changed walking into Gym and Plugged Earpods Putting "Better When I'm Dancing".

Ares slowly wakes up turning on bed putting his hand on Victoria side. His eyes shot open feeling it empty. He gets up when his eyes fell on Attached Gym door open. He walks up there finding Victoria on Trend mill running. He walks inside taking off his  T-shirt. When she stops and turns.

Victoria turns picking her water bottle when her eyes fell on Ares walking towards her in his Greek god body. He looked Hotter than he was usual. Her Eyes Dangerously started noticing every single features about. He had everything well built and Sexy.

He chuckle and takes her water bottle attaching with his mouth her. She didn't removed her eyes from when he moves it away speaking.

"Am I that Handsome." She glares him and walks out of Gym. He turns noticing her sexy body.

"She had to be Mrs. Ares." He chuckled turning.