24. Love Bliss

Night are the Best Part of a Day!!

"Nothing I Just Heard Two Stupid Women Talking About Making Someone Named Elizabeth sleep with Zac King. So, I Just Changed The Drinks away and came back. God I Just  lost 50 Million." Victoria cried and Ares chuckle and looks at her.

"I already knew it. Between don't worry I will Give You 50 Million" he pulls her closer and she smiled. 

"I will Check On My Brother" Arcane smile walking away leaving them alone.

Archer and Bella smiled walking towards. Victoria moved away sitting Straight Looking at them. They Took their seat beside them When Ford walked towards them and Place Big box in front of them.

"Since it's your first time here and I am God Mother of Ares. This is for you and I am not hearing No" Bella smiles handing Her Two Big Boxed Nicely Covered the gift warps. Victoria smiles warmly and takes accept it.

"What There For Me?" Ares speaks looking at both of them and Archer chuckle speaking.

"When Did You Got So Found of gifts." Archer smiles and Ares smiles more holding Victoria.

"When She Came In My Life." Bella smiles and hold his hand putting Azabache Bracelet. Ares Eyes Suprised looking at it than at Bella.

"I Know the real one is the rarest Gem. I Got It for my all sons." Bella smiles and Archer smiled looking at them.

"Thank You So Much." Victoria smiles watching Ares and Bella. They were having there Titter Tatter when Xavier and Zane walks towards them speaking.

"Sir, Senior King Left With Noah and Other security. The car is ready for Leave." Zane speaks and Bella looks at them.

"You leaving? I thought you will stay." Archer asks standing up along with everyone else.

"I wanted to but I need to take Victoria Somewhere. I will have my visit here tomorrow. Arcane will be leaving with me to Glasgow. I can't leave him alone." Bella nods and smiles looking at him.

"Take Care Of Yourself and Victoria. I will be there with you all before wedding." Victoria smiles and gives her side hug and Ares shakes hands with Archer walking away.

Private Parking

Ares Grabs The Keys From Driver and turns looking at Victoria. She watch while he shift walking towards her removing his coat.

"Ready For Night Wife?" She smiles and nods her Head In Yes when he makes her wear his coat.

Zane and Xavier gets in other car taking seat with the drive and Ares sits inside his car with Victoria and starts the engine driving.

He slowly drive and she leans on seat looking outside the car watching street lights passing away.

Her mind was calm as wind. Ares turns looking at her and smiles looking back in front.