21. Everything

You are all I Need Most!!!

After Dinner Victoria Was Standing Watching Moonlight in Bedroom Balcony. Ares slowly walks behind her opening her messy Bun Hair slowly making it fall on her back.

He moved it aside kissing Her exposed Neck with his open mouth. Their breath Harden. She slowly her eyes while his hand slide on her belly. Turning her face in little angle she gave him space to kiss move. He slowly and softly trail his lips over her skin. She breathed hard putting her hand on railing holding for support. Their heart was thumping against each other like they tried to unite.

He turns her picking up in Bridal Style walking into bedroom. Her Blue Orbs watched him while he lay her watching intensely.

His eyes were filled with more than care, affection and respect. It was Love. She blushed turning her back to him breathing hard. He smiled leaning opening the zip of dress kissing her back slowly trailing one after another downward.

She held pillow tightly while he removed only pieces of Disguise on her and turned her kissing Her Lips Slowly holding her hands pinning down on bed. Everything Slowly fade away and lost themselves in pure bliss and Pleasure.

It was the most Passionate She ever had With Him. He Love her that's all matter for her. She lost against his heart. Her Boundary Fell Against him. She now wished more than Love. She wanted everything she ever wanted.

She wanted Him!!

Next Morning

Ares slowly remove hair away from her face Watching her sleeping against Black sheet. Her hairs were sprawled over pillow with one hand over her belly and another up on pillow. She slowly Breeze was falling out around them. Her Skin and Lips were glowing in his love.

He never Know He Would Be This Serious about her. Just thinking about fills warmth and affection in his heart. She was the Purest of Mankind he ever crossed with.

You are Gonna Make Me Crazy He Chuckle softly leaning closer to her pulling Quilt above her chest and placed forehead kiss.

Knock!! Knock!!

Knock!! Knock!!

Suddenly there was knock on door. He Remove the quilt moving out of bed Wearing his shirt he walked to door opening it slowly and stand out watching Zane standing.

"Sir, Ian Anderson Is Here Downstairs." Xavier speaks looking down in respect. A line appeared between his brows When Realisation Hit Him Victoria was inside awe transformed his face and a vein popped out in his neck.

"Stand Down Downstairs Near Stairs. If Victoria Come Down Lead Her Somewhere Else And Not Near Study." Ares Speaks angrily walking away on his steps quickly descending down the stairs.