44. Teenager

Next Morning,

Next Morning,

Victoria House

"Finally!" Ares bounce on bed beside Victoria while she watched him. He looked messy, tried and mostly sweating. She smiled internally. He did what she asked him in this morning.

"Go get Shower!" She asked and he looks at her in confusion but slowly gets away walking away. After Shower he was back in room with towel wrapped around his lower torso and water droplets still over his skin. Victoria help but gaze him while he move around the room in his towel drying his wet hair.

Such Sexy Specimen of Male I have she thought when he lay beside her on bed. His sexy wet hair caught her move attention than his abs.

"I Like This Bed and bedroom so much" He says turning towards her finding her in her bathrobe. Like she had long shower and texting someone!

She watches him in confusion. The Fight was resolve but Still Pretending angry.

"Why is that?" She asks and he Smirk leaning forward.

"You Know This whole Bedroom have your amazing Fragrance. And It's Just Amazing!" He says Smiling while she glared.

"You Know I am Still Hurt!" She says and he chuckled leaning to kiss her when she place her hands on his chest stopping.

"Did you got everything I wanted?" She asked and he smiles

"Did you got everything I wanted?" She asked and he smiles. She knew his smile couldn't make her angry or her but she wasn't easily going to forgive him. This Time!

"I Shopped Everything as you mentioned." He says watching and she Smirk looking at him.

"Grab the Blue Jacket Packet and Wear it for me." She demanded and he looks at her.

"Is she asking me to wear something she likes!" He thought and slowly gets up looking through the bags he just brought from his Three hours shopping. He finds it and walks into Closet room.

Victoria smiles and gets up sitting on bed and tried her open in messy bun grabbing her phone.