27. Wedding

Love is That Blissful Feeling That Last Longer When You Endure It

The Wedding Day

Bride Rooms

Victoria Heart Flutter Seeing Herself Ready In Her Wedding Outfit. It fitted her perfectly Enhancing all her Curves, Lines and Edges. It was Charming White A Line Wedding Dresses With Sweetheart Lace Appliqued tulle Floor Length Wedding Dresses. The Royal Cathedral Floral Lace Veil was Attached to Her Head Perfect. The Pink Cheek and White Skin Natural With Bright Light Lipstick as Her Real Lip Color was down with Long Open Hair Half Braided.

The Excitement and Warmth Filled her heart. Alexis Put The Veil Down Over her face making Her Smile With Loud Happy Thumping Heart.

"Ares Azriel King Is One Score Down Today!" Alexis Chuckled making Victoria Blush and Look Down. Bella walked towards Victoria and hold her by shoulder.

"Actually His All Goals Is Down For Lifetime!" Everyone Laughed On Bella Comment  And Victoria Turned Crimson.

"Mom Can I Come In?" They Heard Arcane standing on door. Alexis Smiled and Turned watching Close Door.

"No" Bella Chuckle Speaking. Victoria Blushed Looking Down looking at her Nicely Done Nails in White Colour.

"He is surely Here For Pictures." Bella Speaks and Adjusted Her Veil when Sound Comes Again.

"Fine!! Not For Me But For Dad Atleast Open the Door" Arcane Speaks Looking Arawn walking towards him fixing His Shirt. His Eyes widen and he at once ran away.

"I Will Look After This Boy" Bella Sighed and walked towards the door and Open it Finding Arawn standing with Little Suprise.

"Where is That Little Mischievous Man? Bella asked looking at Arawn while he stood in confusion.

"What? Who? Arcane. I just Came Here Mom. I swear I am not part of any pranks" Arawn speaks worriedly and Bella looks at him and sighed speaking.

"Looks Like He saw you Coming That's why he ran away. I Guess He Came To Take Victoria Picture. That Little Man Is Getting Scolded When I See Him." Bella sighed and Arawn smiled little and slowly slipped away.

Victoria Laughed Internally Hearing Their talk when Alexia smiled speaking.

"I will Check The Prepration Outside." She nods and Alexis walks away holding Her Red Gown.

Groom Room.

Ares was Fixing His Tie while all his friends sat watching him. His Heart was Thumping Loudly with his Stomach Doing Flip Dance internally. Suddenly Door was Open and Arcane Ran Holding Ares with Scared and shock Eyes.

"Victoria Ran Away?" He speaks watching Ares eyes getting shock and Suprise. His planned actually worked When There Was slap on back of his head.

"Victoria is perfectly Fine In Room with Mom. Don't Fall In Any Of His Prank" Arawn speaks and takes his seat on Bed Watching Ares Glaring At Arcane while he laughed.