33. Family

Next Morning

Next Morning

The Winds were blowing around. The Clouds still covered the Night Sky. The Feeling of The Slik Bedsheet under and over his body made him feel alive. It was bliss. Removing his head off the pillow he turned his back and Slowly opening his eyes Lazily and turned to watch Victoria Side. It was Cold. Blinking Few Times he Sat on bed Looking around. 

It was Empty!!

It was Empty!!

She must be in kitchen!! He thought Rubbing his neck he grabbed his pants from closet room dressing himself and tour downstairs knowing the habit of his wife.

Stepping towards the kitchen he heard spoon and bowl sound.

Damn I was correct!! Victoria was all engrossed in eating Chocolate Coffee Icecream. She looked hot in his shirt yet so cute while eating icecream. He walks towards and takes all her attention.

Victoria watched still Sleepy Ares Azriel King standing in front of her in ruffled hairs and sleepy eyes.

Parting her slender legs he stood in between them watching her.

"You will not learn!! Will You" he says and smiles keeping empty bowl aside and place her hands on his waist and shrugged speaking.

"I was Hungry!" He sighed softly and moved her hairs aside from face watching her.

"I am sparing you this time" She smiled and tried to get off the counter when he grabbed her thighs and picked her up walking upstairs. She hugged him tightly making him smile more and hold firmly.

"Do you Wanna Bath!!" He asked and she nodded her head in YES and move her hands in his soft hair.

They walked inside the bedroom when he kicked door close and walked towards bathroom. Placing her down on counter basin. She moved and turns watching him while He smirk and filled the Jacuzzi with warm water and water bomb.

When he was done with it he walked towards her and lean kissing her lips and opened the shirt she was wearing throwing it away and Moved away and walked towards bathtub with her in his arms.