49. Understandings

Bedroom

Bedroom

Ares was sitting on the bed holding Victoria's hands Scaredly in his watching her. After Zane shouted for him. He knew nothing but run for her. She fainted on the floor Four Hours Ago!!

He was scared! Everyone was scared!

Ares called Zander to look up for Victoria. He didn't know who to call. Zane wasn't professional but Zander his friend was!!

I Know I have pulled the deep agony and fear of your heart Victoria. But I wanted us safe. I can't let them kill my only family and Babies. I am sorry but I would do everything to keep you safe. That was the first thing I promise you and I will keep my promise in every aspect.

"She will be fine! Maybe Tension got her this way! I will get someone to check on Babies." Zander says looking at her while he just nods at him looking at Victoria.

Zander sighed and sits on the bed on another side of Victoria looking at Ares.

"Ares! She will be Fine! Everything is Fine! You didn't do anything wrong! You protected her from everything knowing there are lots of people who want them dead. There is nothing wrong. She will understand by time." Zander explained and Ares looks at him.

"I Know! She doesn't know that I didn't Kill Children. I took gave them in adoption for a better life. And All The family who took the children were double-checked by me itself. Everyone Deserves Better life. I wanted to tell her but somewhere I couldn't tell her!" Ares mentioned and Zander nods his head.

"You Never Did Anything Wrong, Ares. And Victoria She will understand." Zander explained and Ares nods watching her moving slowly.

She opens her eyes blinking. The Room Felt familiar with the same Fragrance. She was in Their Bedroom. Shifting little she finds Ares sitting beside her than Zander.

"Looks Like You are Fine!" Zander says and Victoria nods her head placing hands-on Belly.

They are safe!! She thought and rest her back against the headboard.

Did I Truly Heard Them Talking! She thought when she was pulled back on earth looking up Zander.

"I will leave you two along and get someone for the Babies!" Zander says and she looks up at Ares in confusion.

"Twins! Gramps was rights." Ares says and Victoria looks up at him in Suprise.

"I am Having Two Babies!" She thought placing hands on her belly and looking down. Ares moved closer holding her in his arms.

"I am Sorry For Being Violent Before! But I will never let you run away from me Victoria. As Much I love you I know you love me!" He says and she slowly rest her head on his shoulder.

"Though I want to hate you. I can't! I am scared, shocked, and Suprised. You did hide things from but you also told me things. You were the Oddly Best Thing I had after everything thing Ares. You are a Perfect Soulmate that I could ever had. I Love You But I can't lives I have attached with me. Please Just Let Stop and Go Somewhere safer. I want a happy life for them, not the scared one." She says and he nods holding her closer.