25. Tricks

Next Day!!!

Next Day!!!

Ares walks down in Brow Jacket, White Tshirt and Black Jeans Looking around. The Mansion was filled with His Friends and Family. Maids was working around along with his Men's around the Mansion For The Security.

Only One Week Was Left For the Wedding. His Eyes looked around For Person he wanted to see from 24 Hours. After His Gramps Warning Victoria was sleeping in other Guarded by his men so that he couldn't even seek in.

Senior walked With Zane and Noah Following him behind with big boxes. He step down the last steps looking around when Bella walks towards him smiling and wrap her arms around him.

"Good Morning!" Ares Smiles walking with her when she smiles more speaking.

"Victoria is Away with Alexis, Arawn and Arcane for Cake Tasting. Both Xavier is also with them don't worry come and have breakfast I Made." She Smiled making him smile more.

"Its Long, I Had Food From You." Bella Chuckle when Archer walking with two plates and took seat beside him. Bella disapper in kitchen.

"I also woke up late" Archer speaks passing him and Ares Chuckle Speaking.

"Look Like You Also Slept Outside Of Bedroom" Ares chuckle Archer nods with cute face.

"We Fought Over Your Wedding gift And She Threw Me Out of bedroom." Ares smile more having his breakfast when Bella walked with Juice in glass passing to both.

"Hope Now You Agree Husband" Bella Smiled Looking at Archer and He Nods his head immediately and Ares Chuckle internally eating his breakfast.